haha dawsons creek is back... (2 Viewers)

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Zostarz
dawsons creek rules it is the perfect escape and passions is another favourite!!!!

did neone here that the guy that plays timmy in passions died in real life!!!!

neway go to the site www.nbc.com and u can read all bout passions!!

and the wb web site is good for dawsons creek!!!

neway thats all i have to say :D

timmy died in real life??? :eek: poooor thing!!
how old was he anyway? he looks young like a kid..but at da same time he looks old :p

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
btw CHARMED is on tonite!!!!!! its a must see.. !!!! :D
isn't it da finale or sumthing? i dunno.. :p

WATCH IT! ;)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
nah, charmed is a special three-episode premier or something
prue was better though. the new one...p??? can't remember her name, she sux. rose mcgowen.

and piss off dawson-creek haters, its the best show...starz, i've also watched it since the beginning and it is the best show ever!! and dawson is such a slut, and will be even more so later (im so pathetic i already know what happens later in the series, but i wont spoil it for anyone). the only people he hasn't been with are like friggin pacey and jack! haha it'd be so funny if they had a drunken threesome...haha! i wouldn't put it past the writers though...oh speaking of which, does anyone know if kevin williamson still writes the show? cos he dooesn't seem to be on the credits as writer anmore

and yes, i heard timmy died too...poor sad...he was so annoying yes...so young...sort of.

charlie has big nipples and a small nose

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
i missed it neway..i was bizzay doin sumthing.. did ne1 watch charmed?? what happened??? :D

oh oh... DarK AnGeL!! is bak on thrusday!! gotta watch it..... ;)

Zostarz

the guy that played timmy was only 20 but he had already had 3 open heart thingos coz he was sooo little!!!!!!

charmed is a 3 episode final.

i also read whats goin to happen on dawsons and i can't wait either hehe

well thats all

Lee

i can't believe dawsons dad dies! and all for a bit of ice-cream:(
hehe, funny though....

it seems dawsons people like passions, or vice versa, but i'm in the same league! - though i pretend i hate dawsons:)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yeh i know, so sad...

can anyone remember the last death on dawson's? i remember abby's in series 1 or 2, and that was really sad. and jen's grandad but he was like a real minor character. apart from that i can't remember...can anyone help me../

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Lee
i can't believe dawsons dad dies! and all for a bit of ice-cream:(
hehe, funny though....

:eek: dawsons dad dies??!! so sad!! :( but then again its only a show haha.. :p
in real life he's prob quittin da show so they had to figure out a way so he can die or sumthing hahaha :p :p

Jay_Gal

The way he died was pretty pathetic! I know Dawson has been going down hill but that death scene was just lame!!!

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Jay_Gal
The way he died was pretty pathetic! I know Dawson has been going down hill but that death scene was just lame!!!
mayb da poor guy jus wanted to get off da show urgently! so of course they gotta make up some lame ass scene fo him 2 die!! LOL :D

timmy's 20??!!:eek: he's an oldie haha.. but poor guy :(

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yeh, tears in my eyes...well not really but it was really sad. the last saddest dawson's was when abby died.

i think that the reason the writers made mitch die in such a lameass way was cos they're trying to show that his death was like totally unexpected and unnecessary and senseless, that it was such a little thing. like to have something complicated like cancer or something like that would be...so complicated.

besides, in tonight's episode pacey was crapping on about something about the driver being drunk or sleep or something..was he making that up to make dawson feel better or was that actually the truth? cos wouldn't dawson and gail be like really mega-pissed off at the driver and stuff?

Kristy

oh my god, dawson's dad dying was the saddest episode i have ever seen - i cried my eyes out!!!!

and charlie is the hottest guy on the show right now - i loved him as tristan, but as charlie he's even better :)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
London Rain I think it is.

:eek: I never saw the end, how did Jen die? I remember the episode in the beginning where she went to the movies and Joey hated her. Ah, year 7 memories.
it must have been year 8 for you, cos i was in year 9 and so were dawson + co, and we used to wish we were them haha <shifty look>

um i didn't watch the last few episodes but apparently she dies of a heart problem. joey and dawson end up together, dawson goes to somewhere to film a tv show called "dawson's creek", jack and dougy (yes pacey's brother) get together.

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
haha johnson digging up an old thread! :p

but i admit, i was a dawson's fan from beginning to end :D

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by mic
haha johnson digging up an old thread! :p

but i admit, i was a dawson's fan from beginning to end :D
haha goddam almost two years and counting :rolleyes:

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
joey and pacey, not joey and dawson!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)