hair dye (1 Viewer)

bio_nut

HSC
They are mostly bogan whore colours.

Pick something pretty.

I have reddish brown hair atm and the red WON'T fade. Red stays ages in my hair, I get a natural red glint anyway though.

bouncing

HSC
how bout this?

i love this colour :)!
its so pretty

btw judging from your picture, and coming from a fellow girl who is NOT like thongetsu and all "do whatever to LOOK LIKE SOMEONE ELSE"

i think you would look really pretty with dark hair :)
ps its winter :p let the blonde come back in summer

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
They are mostly bogan whore colours.

Pick something pretty.

I have reddish brown hair atm and the red WON'T fade. Red stays ages in my hair, I get a natural red glint anyway though.

Same hey. My hair will stay reddish forever after I've dyed it.

You should just be able to go to a good hair dresser and ask them what would suit your hair and your skin tone.

HSC
N/A
its different.. thats for sure.

still contemplating whether i should get a fringe =/ i say YES because its different but then i have my doubts that ill like it...

and the colour will be lighter than that girls brown ^ maybe

mes ami

HSC
fringes can be annoying. do you have a small face? fringes dont suit small faces/ if you have a small forehead.
work too. side fringes are nice. really, only get a fringe if you are willing to maintain it.

HSC
N/A
ive had a side fringe previously, ddnt last long coz my hair ddnt like to be swept to one side only.

so it was like a side fringe on both sides =|

i just want something different. one of those moods to totally change my look. lol

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
The true test of a haircut is how it looks when you've washed and styled it yourself.

I know my hair always objects to a straight fringe once I've washed it.

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
red hair dye is bad altogether
red dye molecules are big, so they dont penetrate the hair pores as well as bleach or darker colours do
they fade faaaaaaast

show me a pic of what you want?

best blonde is hilary duff's tbh

when i put red in my hair it stayed for agessssssssssssssssssss, and then even after i cut almost all of it out, the red colour still predominated for another 4 months or so

bouncing

HSC
did you get your hair dyed black?!!?!? i thought you were going brown/blonde :\
perhaps its the lighting?

btw you look good with a fringe! and plus if it gets annoying all you need are a few bobby pins and your set :D

HSC
N/A
did you get your hair dyed black?!!?!? i thought you were going brown/blonde :\
perhaps its the lighting?

btw you look good with a fringe! and plus if it gets annoying all you need are a few bobby pins and your set :D
yeh its bad lighting there. its brown. bit dark but it will lighten once i wash it..
but yeah. everyone loves my fringe =P but people mistake it for a wig at first coz they never seen me with a fringe! ahah

my mum cant get over it now. she keeps saying to me "you dont look like YOU anymore!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)