hair (1 Viewer)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
kat_in_a_hat88 said:
Does anyone else think the whole straightended trend is getting a bit boring...its going to be see as so daggy in the future...the way we perceive those 80s perms now.
But my main point is...don't you reckon the messy bedhead/just fucked look is rather sexy?
I agree bedhair is sexy... but i like it on long haired girls.
I don't think straightened hair will ever be daggy like an 80s perm! It's nothing SPECIAL these days... but it just looks nice.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
SuGa BunI =D said:
suga copied asylum
* gel on hair, shakes head furiously.. TAATAA* :D

:uhhuh: ur making me jealous
Haha, dont be too jealous, its not THAT good anymore :p

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
What do you girls like in a guys hair?

I use to have my hair short (usually only a 5), but now I have grown it a bit and I like it a little longer (my hair has curls when it grows longer).

So, the question is short or mediumish?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
What do you girls like in a guys hair?

I use to have my hair short (usually only a 5), but now I have grown it a bit and I like it a little longer (my hair has curls when it grows longer).

So, the question is short or mediumish?
i like longer hair on a guy. especially when a guy wears a hat, and the ends of his hair poke through the bottom and flick out. but really.... i dont care all that much about hair on a guy. short, long, whatever

Lundy

Banned
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
i like longer hair on a guy. especially when a guy wears a hat, and the ends of his hair poke through the bottom and flick out. but really.... i dont care all that much about hair on a guy. short, long, whatever
Ohhhh I love that look too. There used to be this uber hot guy at my work with long curly hair and he'd always wear it under a cap, and I'd fawn over his unattainable hotness :eek:

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Oh, I JUST got my hair cut like half an hour ago.
It's a bit shorter than my shoulders, longer at the front than at the back and is layered.
And I don't straighten my hair anymore, it should go kind of cool and unkempt looking when I style it myself.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
atm i need a hair cut so its in a loose ponytail ala STUVAC style. I will go to the hairdressers after exams...i havent really left the house in the last 4 days so theres no pt lol nice huh ?
i want to dye my hair bright red tho but i dont knwo if it will suit

bex

HSC
guys with blonde curls or dark curls are my absolute weakness!!! *drool*

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
melimoo said:
hair cut
fringe
layers
apparently looks hot
but then again, i would say that to someone with a crap haircut
:(:(:(:(:(:(
sounds hot:)

My hair is quite boring at the moment, its long so theres not much I can do with it, its straight, and a bit layered near my face.I don't want to cut it short, I like it long.
I'm not keen on getting a fringe because I had a one a few years ago and when I look back at photos now it didn't suit me, i think I look better without a fringe. A side fringe might suit me, but I'm not game enough to get one.

jesscookie

HSC
i paid $82 for a shit haircut the other day. They dyed it red/brown and i wanted gold/brown, and cut off roughly 5 inches, i wanted a trim.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
bed hair takes a while for me to settle in. about three to four days after a shampoo. depends.

bex

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
sounds hot:)

My hair is quite boring at the moment, its long so theres not much I can do with it, its straight, and a bit layered near my face.I don't want to cut it short, I like it long.
I'm not keen on getting a fringe because I had a one a few years ago and when I look back at photos now it didn't suit me, i think I look better without a fringe. A side fringe might suit me, but I'm not game enough to get one.

just try... its going to grow out anyway and if you dont like it you can always pin it back a la quiff which looks kool...

my hair is naturally straight but when i use a straightener it just looks silly cause its quite fine.. i look like a moonface! imo bed hair= hotness.. AND no hassles on a windy day for me!

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
thanks ozgirl
im liking it better cause ive washed it and its better yeah
pics maybe sometime
eh im so lazy :)
<3
mine's a side fringe, i think they suit everyone

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
I coloured my hair the other day and love its length atm...

Its perfect....now only if it didnt grow! :p

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
i really want more black...
atm its blonde/light brown with black underneath, but i just want the majority to be black, yet still have the blondiness on the top
... but mum thinks i shouldn't :(
she knows best i guess

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
*yooneek* said:
i really want more black...
atm its blonde/light brown with black underneath, but i just want the majority to be black, yet still have the blondiness on the top
... but mum thinks i shouldn't :(
she knows best i guess
go black!

I did :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)