go black!

I did :D

i shall follow in ur foot~steps asap

btw blacks looks gr8 on u! veri nice indeed :uhhuh:

moffat

Yeah. Think about it.
HSC
never EVER dye ur hair black..argh!
i had to spend $170 to get my dyed black hair back to brown...then had to pay $43 for extra hair products to make sure my hair didnt go all straw- like (cause they had to bleach it before dying it brown again)
omg. i've never spend that much on getting my hair done.
it does look good brown again tho

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
the sign of a truly good hair cut is that you wake up in the morning and it looks good, without product. a really good hairdresser can do that for you.

i didnt believe it either, but my hair at the moment is so low maintenance, i am truly a follower of sebastien at toni and guy pitt st for LIFE. now when i go to byron i dont have to take my ghd or hair dryer or ANYTHING. *happy sigh*

ps i got my hair lightened and layered around my face, with a long side fringe but kept the length and took some of the weight out of it.

i likey.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I went to the hairdresser's before my formal which was Thursday, and got my a-line cut super short at the back. It's getting rly long at the front now.

On Wednesday night I dyed my tips bright blue.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
transcendent said:
bed hair takes a while for me to settle in. about three to four days after a shampoo. depends.
I seriously can't wait that long before I shampoo my hair. I have to do it every second-third day (depending on my laziness) otherwise it looks like shit and gets really oily. And yes, I've tried all those tricks of talc and stuff, and trying to coax my hair to stay normal for longer, but it doesn't work.

But I'm beginning to like my hair more and more. Its naturally curly (not super curly, but not wavy) and looks great with a little curl controller (or mousse. I love mousse) but it looks awesome when its been straightened. Joy to my straightener! (I find that it takes less effort if I wash my hair the night before, then straighten in the morning. Don't know why exactly, but it looked SO HOT the other day. Then it rained. I was annoyed.

I get my hair cut at hairXXL in burwood. They do it exactly how i want it, and blow dry it very well. And BONUS, it only costs me $40 for long hair for a wash, cut and blow dry.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
My hair is very long and cut straight at the back. Near my face its a bit layered.
If I was to get my hair layered at the back would I lose alot of the length and hair?
Also If I was to get layers done and plait my hair and then wear it out would it look odd with plait waves and layers?I don't want it looking shabby when its plaited and I wear it out.
I still want keep my hair long.My hair isn't thin or very thick its medium thickness, but I have a lot of it,and I don't want it getting thinned out.
Sorry for the silly questions, I'm too fussy :p

jesscookie

HSC
im trying to work out how to home bleach bits of my hair so that when i put Fudge in it stands out more, but i don't want to look like a wanker. Does anyone here know how to bleach at home? (my hair is dark brown/red/poo stupid colour)

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
so you want to streaks your hair or you want to beach the whole thing??
dont streaks it if your inexperience

just remember to spray water at the roots do avoid bright blonde roots and dont leave it in TOO long :)
GL

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
My hair is very long and cut straight at the back. Near my face its a bit layered.
If I was to get my hair layered at the back would I lose alot of the length and hair?
Also If I was to get layers done and plait my hair and then wear it out would it look odd with plait waves and layers?I don't want it looking shabby when its plaited and I wear it out.
I still want keep my hair long.My hair isn't thin or very thick its medium thickness, but I have a lot of it,and I don't want it getting thinned out.
Sorry for the silly questions, I'm too fussy :p
go speak to a hairdresser.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
My hair is about 3inches pass my shoulders, slightly wavy and curly at times, the fringe is styled shattered and preety straight and i recently dyed it Golden Mahongany Brown. And its uneven cos im trying to grow out of the previous layered haircut. I hate my hair, i tend to get so many flyaways and its always messy. After a shower, it also loses too much moisture and goes really dry. Can anyone recommend shampoo/conditioner that doesnt take away too much moisture?

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
jesscookie said:
im trying to work out how to home bleach bits of my hair so that when i put Fudge in it stands out more, but i don't want to look like a wanker. Does anyone here know how to bleach at home? (my hair is dark brown/red/poo stupid colour)
Is the brown/red your natural colour or dyed? If it's natural it'll be a whole lot easier to bleach it. Either way, DON'T use a box bleaching kit. You need to buy the powder and developer from a shop like Price Attack, and the developer should be either 20vol or 30vol (steer cleer from 40vol).

How much/where do you want the Fudge? If you want a big section, eg. the whole underneath of your hair, it's easy to pull the top up and tie it away from the part you're dyeing. If you want streaks, when I do my friends' hair I pin down any hair that's not being dyed to keep it away from the bleach, and once the bleach is in I just use regular aluminium foil to help it process.

Also, it might take more than one go to get your hair light enough to put the Fudge in (especially if you want it super bright). If you need to bleach it a second time, wait at least a week in between sessions, cause it'll fuck your hair up if you do it too soon.

HSC
I spent $100 on my hair the other day, which is probably more than I had spent on it in the last 3 years before that. But thats because I'm trying to grow my hair longer and whenever I do it just frizzes out so I needed to get the chemical treatment thing. But it worked so I'm happy, now when I shake my head my hair flops down to where it was as opposed to boofing out further

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
my hair= boring boring boring

just past shoulder length, fringe, light brown with blonde streaks. I lack the money and dont really care enough to do anything exciting to it

WendyLove

HSC
I just bleached my hair like completely white and coloured it red. Looks hot. :)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
my hair= boring boring boring

just past shoulder length, fringe, light brown with blonde streaks. I lack the money and dont really care enough to do anything exciting to it
exact same here! except my side fringe has pretty much grown out... i need money.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
i recently took out my extentions, so im missing my long hair!
although my hair isnt short (nearly up to bra strap) i want my extentions back in! grrr theyre so expensive though!
oh and its medium dark brown, from being nearly every colour under the sun, im sticking to what is near my natural colour! saves a bit of money tooo!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)