Half-yearlies.. (1 Viewer)

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Tweaking is the key to succeeding. I just tweaked mine so it reflected the question then plastered links to the question absolutely everywhere within my explanation of every technique.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
You share my misery in English :mad1: It's so not funny being bad in a compulsory subject :headbang: Yeah, I'm a dumbass.
LOL! +1

well me being asian explains the fact that I suck at english :)

but I'm improving, hopefully I'll get that 93+ i want for the hsc :rofl:

Eightyseven87

HSC
WOOHH!

I just finished my half-yearlies :rofl: today was my last exam.

My two weeks of misery and sleeplessness are over. :headbang:

To the people who haven't done it yet.. good luck lol

fully223

HSC
Got Photography LOL, and business tomorrow, then Geo on friday.
I got owned in english yesterday.

N

NeoSanity

don't have them for another two weeks. Hopefully we get time off for the times we don't have exams! All of my mates at other schools do. But knowing mine.. we wont -.-.

Btw fully223 im so jealous u get to do photography!! I really wanted to do it in yr 11 and my school doenst offer it :(

technicolour

HSC
Business is the most epic of fails for me.

Our English exam was just tedious. It wasn't difficult and it wasn't easy, but i'm so sick of discovery that it didn't matter anyway.

I have Modern and Legal tomorrow, then it's over. Those two shouldn't be too bad.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Bombed up in Chemistry. My teacher said that only Chemical Earth would be tested but apparently The Production of materials(a Year 12 topic) was also tested.

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
fucked up maths, physics mark was low, but rank was alright (examined un-taught topics) bus, eco pwned. Dunno about the rest

Eightyseven87

HSC
fucked up maths, physics mark was low, but rank was alright (examined un-taught topics) bus, eco pwned. Dunno about the rest
Me too :( and I thought I did O.K in it :eek: .. I thought all the other tests were alright, so I'm assuming I failed them too.

tommy-heaver

HSC
i got my half yearlies in week 5, everybody was pissed because they moved it from week 5, to week 4 and then back to week 5.
Im gonna fail legal!!!!!!!!
Im also gonna fail IPT!!!!!!!
should do ok in the rest :bomb:

Rose-xx

HSC
Finished on Friday! And now I'm halfway through my 4 day weekend. yayayay :D.....now for the results :|

andyMUFFINS

HSC
hm back to normal school tomorrow :( finished them all last week LOL

i wonder if im going to get the results back.. I dont think ill want them but ><

TBK11

HSC
fking pwned them all kinda xD
english 43/45
maths 2 units 78/79
biology 68/80
chem not sure yet
legal epic fail 58/85

HSC
i had half yrlies at the end of term 1. exam block was 2 wks altho all my exams were in the first week and first day of the 2nd week. i had 2 subjects in one day most of the time. STRESSFUL!! UGH

thought i failed everything.. but i got top marks for half my subjects xD (dont ask bout the other half. LOL)

but yeah.. just try to relax and SLEEP!! i used to never believe that sleep was VITAL before exams. usually sleep at 3am the night b4 exams. but this time i slept at like 10-11. it WORKS! ur brain seems to work better when u sleep more!
ok now i just sound like a retard xD oh wellz

good luck to everyone anyway!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)