Half Yearly Exams! (2 Viewers)

subjectiv

HSC
N/A
omg yes!!! I heard it was so crap. do you have to share a bathroom with everyone else? i don't care about the activities or food. lol. did u guys sleep in tents or cabins? we have to sleep in tents!! someone should bring a generator.. i won't be able to charge my toothbrush :(. haha, what school do u go to vizman?

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
lool that place was down for pipe repairs when our year7 camp was on, we got a lucky streak and go to go to some other crappy place where the doors had no locks, and there wasnt enough beds so andrew had to sleep on the moldy mattress heheh :D

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
My mistake, it was the UNSW one I was thinking of.
So you mean the UNSW maths comp is in this month? And I thought it's in July too... :p How did you enter it? Oddly enough, I've never heard anything about it at school. Hmmm. o.0

Edit: Did you mean the informatics comp? That I can be sure is in May. :p Didn't enter it though :D

Last edited:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
subjectiv said:
let's start a new thread later on exam results. i'm going to camp on wednesday!! YES! actually, i'm not really looking forward to activities in the bush.. but whatever, anything is better than going to school. anyone else going to camp this year?
Had camp, well retreat, at the start of last term and it was the best. We had a beach, good food, great teachers and lots of free time !

The year 11 one i didn't like though lol.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
airie said:
So you mean the UNSW maths comp is in this month? And I thought it's in July too... :p How did you enter it? Oddly enough, I've never heard anything about it at school. Hmmm. o.0

Edit: Did you mean the informatics comp? That I can be sure is in May. :p Didn't enter it though :D
My school entered us into it, sat it last week for an hour. I think there were 35 multiple choice and 5 free response. Alot of problem solving like the Westpac one, but apparently it's supposed to be a little more relevant to the HSC course.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
subjectiv said:
omg yes!!! I heard it was so crap. do you have to share a bathroom with everyone else? i don't care about the activities or food. lol. did u guys sleep in tents or cabins? we have to sleep in tents!! someone should bring a generator.. i won't be able to charge my toothbrush :(. haha, what school do u go to vizman?
We slept in tents that could fit about 6-8 people per tent. The 'beds' resembled stretchers that hospital paramedics use. During the night and early mornings mildew and other crap would drip from the ceiling and the unfortunate people who were sleeping on the top 'bunk' would have drops of mildew on them upon awakening. So horrible. I wouldn't wish this camp on my worst enemy.

There was a common bathroom for the females and likewise for the guys. All the toilets and showers were in this little shack-like establishment, which I liken to a demountable.

Anyways, have fun! :D I'm sure you'll love it despite my humble opinion.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
basketcase89 said:
We slept in tents that could fit about 6-8 people per tent. The 'beds' resembled stretchers that hospital paramedics use. During the night and early mornings mildew and other crap would drip from the ceiling and the unfortunate people who were sleeping on the top 'bunk' would have drops of mildew on them upon awakening. So horrible. I wouldn't wish this camp on my worst enemy.

There was a common bathroom for the females and likewise for the guys. All the toilets and showers were in this little shack-like establishment, which I liken to a demountable.

Anyways, have fun! :D I'm sure you'll love it despite my humble opinion.
That horrible lol.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
subjectiv said:
let's start a new thread later on exam results. i'm going to camp on wednesday!! YES! actually, i'm not really looking forward to activities in the bush.. but whatever, anything is better than going to school. anyone else going to camp this year?
I've went to 2 camps so far during my schooling life, and there's a third one this year, although they aren't calling it a camp.

subjective said:
haha, what school do u go to vizman?
I think he goes to Fort St, read it in a thread somewhere.

airie said:

That might have been it, I don't usually remember what tests I do, but probably it.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
I met some girls from your school the other day Subjectiv. Yr 7-8ers who thought I was in year 7 too. Meh :mad1:

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
51% in Maths 2 Unit, 40% in Chemistry.
What is happening!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!???
Oh well 98% in English.:D

Matrocksmysocks

HSC
mine start tomorrow - wish me luck!

bleh...

better do well...

grrr

btw, int erms of camps, the worst one i went on had wooden, that is to say unsanded beframes, one rough woolen blanket per bed, and drip drip rain from teh roof.
cahrming itell you.

subjectiv

HSC
N/A
m0ofin said:
I met some girls from your school the other day Subjectiv. Yr 7-8ers who thought I was in year 7 too. Meh :mad1:
I don't know any year 7s or 8s. I'm toooo cool :cool:. HAHA. wat school do u go to?

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Man, I love year 7's and year 8's!! They're so cute and they all wave and say hi and eeeee! I just love them.

Hate year 6 kids though, "Oh I'm the best blah blah, don't tell me what to do blah blah [expletive] blah blah [expletive] x 10"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)