Half Yearly Exams! (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
m0ofin said:
Man, I love year 7's and year 8's!! They're so cute and they all wave and say hi and eeeee! I just love them.

Hate year 6 kids though, "Oh I'm the best blah blah, don't tell me what to do blah blah [expletive] blah blah [expletive] x 10"
The year 7's and 8 in our school ain't like that! Well anyone up to 10 for that matter. A majority of them think their king shit.

sleepplease

HSC
i have friends from all years at school, our school is like that there is alot of intergrade bonding which is nice :) i love it, and i love the littleies :p ... cant imagine being that small! (or excited!!)

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
sleepplease said:
i have friends from all years at school, our school is like that there is alot of intergrade bonding which is nice :) i love it, and i love the littleies :p ... cant imagine being that small! (or excited!!)
You are insane.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
sleepplease said:
i have friends from all years at school, our school is like that there is alot of intergrade bonding which is nice i love it, and i love the littleies :p ... cant imagine being that small! (or excited!!)
At my school, that will never happen.

hopeles5ly said:
The year 7's and 8 in our school ain't like that! Well anyone up to 10 for that matter. A majority of them think their king shit.
Same at my school. They know so little...

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
oh man, i have my half yearlies next week :( the weeks have been FLYING! feels like just yesterday that we all discussed "what do you plan to do during these holidays" . Like WOW!

HSC
78% in biology. the result which i was kind of expecting. i surrendered 2% by letting my teacher know he had made a marking error. you're reading the words of the new young australian of the year. 3rd in class.

so far in economics.. 57/60 in mc's, short answers etcetera and 18/20 in first essay. one essay left which is worth 20 marks aswell. currently first in class.

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
What about night-before? Cramming is all the study I do usually.
oh we are so on the same wavelength.. cramming works best.. especially about 2-3 in the morning

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
I studied at 4am for 1hr before my modern test which was after my maths test in the arvo. Was dying from how tired i was in the exam and couldn't even concentrate. Didn't do that, but i leant my lesson. I really have to fix my time management.
When I study early in the morning, I usually try to sleep at around 8pm the night before, so thatI can wake up earlier. I prefer to do my exams in the arvo, my mind is most active around then

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
I studied at 4am for 1hr before my modern test which was after my maths test in the arvo. Was dying from how tired i was in the exam and couldn't even concentrate. Didn't do that bad, but i leant my lesson. I really have to fix my time management.

Last edited:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
When I study early in the morning, I usually try to sleep at around 8pm the night before, so thatI can wake up earlier. I prefer to do my exams in the arvo, my mind is most active around then
I slept at 8-9 on that day as i recall. I prefer morning exams as i can get it out of the way quicker and also i'm more focused.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)