Half Yearly Reports - Comments (1 Viewer)

findx

HSC
Has anyone got their half yearly reports? how were they? any areas of improvement? :)

im getting mine tomorrow :hammer:

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
^Lucky. The teacher had written ours by the end of last term but due to school admin things, we have to wait for an indefinite period of time :angryfire:

But hopefully next week?

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Christ, we don't get ours till week 6 according to the school calender. However, I've spoken to a few of my teachers and they said they've finished their comments, so it might be earlier, who knows!

eat_well

HSC
We're getting ours in a few weeks. It's on the night of parent teacher interview night so no one can fake their reports.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
We're getting ours in a few weeks. It's on the night of parent teacher interview night so no one can fake their reports.
haha sounds like your school planned that very well. we still haven't got ours yet either.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
We haven't gotten ours but I do need to dispute my whole exam since they expected wrong answers...oh the fun...

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
We haven't gotten ours but I do need to dispute my whole exam since they expected wrong answers...oh the fun...
What subject was that for? But I wish you luck!

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
What subject was that for? But I wish you luck!
Physics, the answers were wrong, questions poorly written, exemplars that received full marks clearly had false information and worst of all was that the science staff gave 20 questions as a "preview" before the exam and tested 10.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Physics, the answers were wrong, questions poorly written, exemplars that received full marks clearly had false information and worst of all was that the science staff gave 20 questions as a "preview" before the exam and tested 10.
Ouch. I hope everything gets fixed up.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Got mine today, and it was the best report I'd received :)

Rank 1 in all subjects except maths!
FUARK! Congratulations man! How'd you go in maths?

Shit man, that sucks. I've had a similar thing but nowhere near as bad, only one question.

Our school does the same thing, but I think it's more so that the teachers get a chance to talk the parents out of beating the crap out of their children for doing "badly" :p

johnny1996

HSC
i get mine on wednesday=on parent teacher interview ahhhhhh!!!! im worried about maths-i got 79!!! biology-96 woo-hoo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)