• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Happy September 11th! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
eviltama said:
since when do i have to justify what i do? or what i post?

do you just leap to irrational ideas like that at the drop of a hat or does it take a special gift to be that ridiculous?
It takes a very special gift.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Yes, there are some very good homes.

Don't discriminate against people with disabilities, they can't help it you rude fuck, you too Li0n.

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Yes, there are some very good homes.

Don't discriminate against people with disabilities, they can't help it you rude fuck, you too Li0n.
who is discriminating? i was just making an observation based on your post.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
eviltama said:
since when do i have to justify what i do? or what i post?
Never, you always post random crap based upon blind emotion as opposed to logic or fact actually.

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
neo_o said:
Never, you always post random crap based upon blind emotion as opposed to logic or fact actually.
I wasn't aware that to post anything i had to run it past the nazi's first. Posting is not a science it does not rely on logic, fact, functions, or 'truth'. The best and most worthwhile posts can and often do come from people stating their opinions and backing them up with why they believe it is so. No cold hard facts or logic, just truth and life as they see it. Not everyone lives in a box neo_o. Some people actually have lives and experience life first hand and are able to provide commentary based on those experiences, rather than soley based up random numbers or screwed logic.

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
neo_o said:
hmm, i suggest you reconsider your 'facts'.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Li0n said:
hmm, i suggest you reconsider your 'facts'.
Maybe you'd be so kind as to find some problems with my 'facts'? eviltama couldn't, and from your nice short, ambiguous post I assume you can't either. :rolleyes:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
eviltama said:
I wasn't aware that to post anything i had to run it past the nazi's first.

Skinhead Joe says "I dont care what you say"

Posting is not a science it does not rely on logic, fact, functions, or 'truth'.
Except when you are trying to have an intelligent debate with someone on the interweb, where its always good to at least try to pretend to know what your talking about, instead of admitting to never basing any of your arguments on fact or truth. :rolleyes:

The best and most worthwhile posts can and often do come from people stating their opinions and backing them up with why they believe it is so.
Assuming this is correct, its never worked for you, so maybe try using some facts first?

No cold hard facts or logic, just truth and life as they see it.
Ironically, Pauline Hanson is being criticised on this forum for doing just that.

Not everyone lives in a box neo_o.
Apart from you apparently, because you can't use any real world evidence or fact to back up anything you say. btw, if this was a slur on my place of residence - I live in a rather nice house thank you very much.

Some people actually have lives
Ouch, that hurt. *cries*

and experience life first hand and are able to provide commentary based on those experiences, rather than soley based up random numbers or screwed logic.
Again, relying on illogicity and bullcrap to try and prove a random point that you really just pulled from your behind.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Random thoughts pulled from your arse can work well, from time to time.

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
neo_o how about growing some damn balls and actually backing up what you have to say. Fact and/or logic are not the only things that exist in this world. And they are not the only deciding phenomena in events that occur. Your existance isn't a fact, neither is mine. Your opinions rarely ever come under the category of logical, worthwhile or full of facts. So stop blowing shit out of your arse, if my arguements aren't considered 'worthy' or such like then please do ignore them because right now i couldn't care less what you think and nothing you've said has illuminated anyone recently i'm sure so give it a rest and take it up with someone who pretends to give a rats.

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
neo_o said:
Maybe you'd be so kind as to find some problems with my 'facts'? eviltama couldn't, and from your nice short, ambiguous post I assume you can't either. :rolleyes:
maybe you should look back a few pages to where i commented on your 'facts', instead of just ignoring me.

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
Hey Neo_o guy, Nazi Mutherf***er

Hey,
Neo Guy, are u a nazi? u piece of racist one minded, selfish patriotic shit
What the hell is wrong with you? and you live in castle hill? wat grade are you in? If me and ma mates knew who you were, we're gonna come and kill u!!

I know, your not a student at all, your probably part of the liberal progaganda group rite? All your trying to do is win some votes for that party? Are you a hillybilly? Or some dumbass cowboy/westener from the country side that has no knowledge whatsoever from international politics?

If you live in castle hill, with this attitude, ... and i hear ur asian as well, well u got some srs problems, ... go see a psychiatrist or something. Ur backing up that liaing ass bitch Pauline hanson too? Go eat ur balls, that might give ur dead brain enuff nutrients to function again...

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I think SOME people here are getting a little e-motional :uhhuh:

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
VanCarBus said:
Hey,
Neo Guy, are u a nazi? u piece of racist one minded, selfish patriotic shit
What the hell is wrong with you? and you live in castle hill? wat grade are you in? If me and ma mates knew who you were, we're gonna come and kill u!!

I know, your not a student at all, your probably part of the liberal progaganda group rite? All your trying to do is win some votes for that party? Are you a hillybilly? Or some dumbass cowboy/westener from the country side that has no knowledge whatsoever from international politics?

If you live in castle hill, with this attitude, ... and i hear ur asian as well, well u got some srs problems, ... go see a psychiatrist or something. Ur backing up that liaing ass bitch Pauline hanson too? Go eat ur balls, that might give ur dead brain enuff nutrients to function again...
What in the fuck is wrong with being Patriotic, just because you'd stab the country you live in in the back, fuck wit.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Li0n said:
'Palestinian fun squad'... yes. you can join the find a clue squad.
@ Li0n, what was it about this 'fact' that you wanted me to reconsider. If it was that Palestinian terrorists aren't fun, I agree with you there brother.

Sorry about missing the post by the way. :rolleyes:

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
I think the Palestinian Freedom Fighters are cool, what with the green headbands and shows of strength. But it's not cool attacking Israeli civilians, unless its a Xionist convention or something. Other than Xionists, the PFF should focus their efforts on Israeli military only.

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
ah screw this, firstly leetom cant even SPELL zionists, and you, neo_o are a clueless bastard as i have mentioned before.

so i wont bother

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
Patriotic loser

thorrnydevil said:
What in the fuck is wrong with being Patriotic, just because you'd stab the country you live in in the back, fuck wit.
Nothings wrong with being patriotic, ... it's just that kinda of "stupid patriotism", where one doesnt look at another country's point of view. There are always two sides to an issue. E.g. Do you really think george bush, blair and our howard are so kewl that they go out of their ways to remove saddam from Iraq?? it's not that they want to remove saddam for the good of the ppl there. it's not like they love iraqis or anything. they are just self centred selfish ppl who only think about their countries benefit. So "thorniimutherfuckindevil", i guess ur ona those patriotic one sided losers rite? And so is this neo_nazi_0 guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)