• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Happy September 11th! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kulazzi

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Yeah, well I know I heard it.
don't believe in everything you hear. look up the information and verify it, and then you can make claims. Just don't post something based on what you hear (i.e. god announcing jihad and timor being the holiest land)...........:rolleyes:..............

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Kulazzi said:
don't believe in everything you hear. look up the information and verify it, and then you can make claims. Just don't post something based on what you hear (i.e. god announcing jihad and timor being the holiest land)...........:rolleyes:..............
Prove me wrong then.

Kulazzi

HSC
is that all you can think of, for me to prove you wrong???

well, I did prove you wrong about timor being the holiest land, when it is in actual fact saudi arabia.

and concerning the god-calling, if you look up on some Islamic history, only the prophets were able to communicate with God, and that was in the past. No such thing exists today except to continue to follow the religion, obey God (and that includes praying, fasting, money donations which is to the poor not to any islamic terrorist group :rolleyes: , performing a religious ritual and reciting the Shahada not declare Jihad upon the non-believers) based on the Qu'ran, Hadiths and history.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Kulazzi said:
is that all you can think of, for me to prove you wrong???

well, I did prove you wrong about timor being the holiest land, when it is in actual fact saudi arabia.

and concerning the god-calling, if you look up on some Islamic history, only the prophets were able to communicate with God, and that was in the past. No such thing exists today except to continue to follow the religion, obey God (and that includes praying, fasting, money donations which is to the poor not to any islamic terrorist group :rolleyes: , performing a religious ritual and reciting the Shahada not declare Jihad upon the non-believers) based on the Qu'ran, Hadiths and history.
OK, I stand corrected. Just curious, but were does the money you donate go too?

Kulazzi

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
OK, I stand corrected. Just curious, but were does the money you donate go too?
I just edited my post so people don't get the wrong idea. Every year, we are to pay a certain percentage (can't remember it now) to the poor. Yes, we are encouraged to donate money to the poor so they can be supplied with the needs they need. And the fasting is to like make us feel how the poor people feel when they have no food. We fast from sunrise to sunset during a one month period. It starts in october and it's going to be boiling hot by then!

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Kulazzi said:
I just edited my post so people don't get the wrong idea. Every year, we are to pay a certain percentage (can't remember it now) to the poor. Yes, we are encouraged to donate money to the poor so they can be supplied with the needs they need. And the fasting is to like make us feel how the poor people feel when they have no food. We fast from sunrise to sunset during a one month period. It starts in october and it's going to be boiling hot by then!
Yep, just as long as it doesn't go to the church so they can store it in there under ground bumkers, eg. the Vatican.

Kulazzi

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Yep, just as long as it doesn't go to the church so they can store it in there under ground bumkers, eg. the Vatican.
sorry, I just didn't get that. Did you mean mosques? and what the hell is a vatican?

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Kulazzi said:
sorry, I just didn't get that. Did you mean mosques? and what the hell is a vatican?
The Roman Catholic Church takes the gold and stores it in the Vatican, in Rome.

Kulazzi

HSC
well, I cannot make a judgment just yet, even though it's n ot my religion, I don't think I should really hate it.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
A relative of a friend died in Bali.

All of these terrorist acts are tragic, and obviously should be regarded as so.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
I believe that this entire thread is sickening...
This is like saying 'happy hollocaust, happy russian school bombing, happy somalia', you sad dumb fucks. I can't believe that you would say something like this just because you disagree with the current american government.

How would you feel if you lost a brother in the Bali Bombing and you heard some indonesia saying 'happy bali bombing' and laughing about it?
I agree, I couldn't believe this thread either..

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
I agree, I couldn't believe this thread either..
We've kind of moved well off the topic of the events of September 11.

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I believe that this entire thread is sickening...
This is like saying 'happy hollocaust, happy russian school bombing, happy somalia', you sad dumb fucks. I can't believe that you would say something like this just because you disagree with the current american government.

How would you feel if you lost a brother in the Bali Bombing and you heard some indonesia saying 'happy bali bombing' and laughing about it?
And what is there to say that people who have commented in this thread did not suffer from the events mentioned?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
eviltama said:
And what is there to say that people who have commented in this thread did not suffer from the events mentioned?
eviltama slams home with the irrelevant hypothetical.

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
neo_o said:
eviltama slams home with the irrelevant hypothetical.
its relevant and a valid possibility. its not as if i can speak for others in that matter, i can speak for myself tho and i know people and had family affected in the bali bombing and 9/11.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
eviltama said:
its relevant and a valid possibility. its not as if i can speak for others in that matter, i can speak for myself tho and i know people and had family affected in the bali bombing and 9/11.
so I suppose that justifies you wishing everybody a happy September 11th?

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
neo_o said:
Yeah, what was with that? Are you some kind of Islamic exteremist?

Cherry, you'd better call Downer.

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
neo_o said:
since when do i have to justify what i do? or what i post?

Yeah, what was with that? Are you some kind of Islamic exteremist?
do you just leap to irrational ideas like that at the drop of a hat or does it take a special gift to be that ridiculous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)