• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Happy September 11th! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
neo_o said:
Obviously. In fact, Indonesia (see Jakarta, Mariott and Bali bombings), Russia (see Chechian terrorists), Israel (see the Palestinian fun squad), New York (see 911) and Madrid (see Madrid train bombings) aren't really global locations as such - hey, all bar one are in the same hemisphere!
'Palestinian fun squad'... yes. you can join the find a clue squad.

Kulazzi

HSC
Thorrnydevil said:
Actually if you look it up, Timor is the Holiest Land.
Please post the link. And no, I don't think Timor is the Holiest Land. As I mentioned, Saudi Arabia is the only Holy land. There is the God's house (the direction we turn towards to when praying), a footprint from the past history, the mosque in which one of the Prophet built, with the help of his son. I've been there, I don't think there's is anything holy in Timor, because once again, there's probably only Islamic instruments. But I can assure you this: Saudi Arabia is the only holy place and is the place where you can perform the pilgrimage. Why? because once again, the Islamic history is there........

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Kulazzi said:
Please post the link. And no, I don't think Timor is the Holiest Land. As I mentioned, Saudi Arabia is the only Holy land. There is the God's house (the direction we turn towards to when praying), a footprint from the past history, the mosque in which one of the Prophet built, with the help of his son. I've been there, I don't think there's is anything holy in Timor, because once again, there's probably only Islamic instruments. But I can assure you this: Saudi Arabia is the only holy place and is the place where you can perform the pilgrimage. Why? because once again, the Islamic history is there........
What link?

Kulazzi

HSC
Thorrnydevil said:
What link?
You said, if you look it up, timor is the holiest land. Now I don't know where you got that from, presuming that you did look it up and if you did, what's your source? :rolleyes:
I've been a Muslim for 16 years and have learnt a lot of history about Islam since I was young, my family is very religious so I think I know my history more than you do......

edit: I'm going to have dinner now so it may take a while to reply back to your post(s)

Last edited:

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Kulazzi said:
You said, if you look it up, timor is the holiest land. Now I don't know where you got that from, presuming that you did look it up and if you did, what's your source? :rolleyes:
I've been a Muslim for 16 years and have learnt a lot of history about Islam since I was young, my family is very religious so I think I know my history more than you do......

edit: I'm going to have dinner now so it may take a while to reply back to your post(s)
OK, I just remember someone saying that Timor was the Muslim Holy Land...if your a practising muslim and you say its not, I'll take your word for it.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
OK, I just remember someone saying that Timor was the Muslim Holy Land...if your a practising muslim and you say its not, I'll take your word for it.
you mean timor in indonesia?
um....wouldn't the Holy Land be sort of in the middle east?

Kulazzi

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Thank you.

cherryblossom said:
you mean timor in indonesia?
um....wouldn't the Holy Land be sort of in the middle east?
someone has some common sense about Islam (don't mean to offend you tho thorrnydevil, but it is pretty obvious) :)

mervvyn

Marshm'ello
Somewhere over the rainbow... yes, that rainbow.
HSC
I was under the impression that Iraq was the second holiest Islamic land because of various holy sites like Najaf and so on, and not cos of total Islamic population, but I'll take your word for it cos I really only know what I've seen in thee Herald.

Kulazzi

HSC
I wouldn't really name a country the second most holiest because, you already have one very holy land, which has the main muslim population and where everyone goes to perform one of the five pillars, or any other religious ritual.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Kulazzi said:
Thank you.

someone has some common sense about Islam (don't mean to offend you tho thorrnydevil, but it is pretty obvious) :)
I just remember someone saying that it was the Holiest Land...but I've only read the Qu'ran once.

Kulazzi

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Its called english, actually.
oh raaaalllyyy???? Why darling, I never would've known. I'd thought you would've read it in Arabic. And where, may I ask, did you get access to it from???

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Kulazzi said:
oh raaaalllyyy???? Why darling, I never would've known. I'd thought you would've read it in Arabic. And where, may I ask, did you get access to it from???
It was on sale at Dymocks for $9.95. I didn't want to pay it at first, but they I thought it would be a good read...hahaha.

Kulazzi

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
It was on sale at Dymocks for $9.95. I didn't want to pay it at first, but they I thought it would be a good read...hahaha.
oh! at dymocks??? 0.o, well, how long did it take you to read?

Kulazzi

HSC
and, since you were claiming that our God can claim Jihad, is this sourced in the Qu'ran? And if it is, where?

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Kulazzi said:
and, since you were claiming that our God can claim Jihad, is this sourced in the Qu'ran? And if it is, where?
I'm not going to debate you anymore for the reason that I don't know were to find it.

Kulazzi

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
I'm not going to debate you anymore for the reason that I don't know were to find it.
Then please, don't make false claims unless you can source it. B/c the information you have been giving out is incorrect.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Kulazzi said:
Then please, don't make false claims unless you can source it. B/c the information you have been giving out is incorrect.
Yeah, well I know I heard it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)