Hard 3u/4u past papers (1 Viewer)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Share your hard past papers. (Generally syd boys and grammar are the hardest)

Will rep every contribution in this page (if rep comes back lol)

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
If anyone could, a nice hard 3u past paper would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Bobbo1

HSC
Trials are OK but some of them tend to go a bit outside the syllabus at times so I'd say to simply stick to HSC papers

HSC
Uni Grad
Moriah really does tend to give hard papers, I mean, even I can't do all of the questions there. :S

Myans

HSC
Moriah really does tend to give hard papers, I mean, even I can't do all of the questions there. :S
Moriah College had really tough past papers in the early 2000s when a teacher by the name of Mr Taylor wrote some of the hardest exams ever seen. Just for anyone interested, the 2001 Trial had only 2 students who passed the exam

Nowadays, we generally do the Catholic Trial.

deswa1

HSC
Out of curiosity, what happened to that teacher?
Students weren't happen with the difficulty of exams. They took care of the situation...

Seriously though, I had a quick flick through 2001 and there were some nice questions so I want to know what happened too. Though, to be perfectly honest, the test isn't so hard that only two people pass- some questions are challenging but a lot are just standard results and questions.

Myans

HSC
Out of curiosity, what happened to that teacher?
Unfortunately, as previously said, he passed away

And to Deswa - This exam was of unprecedented difficulty. Students were not expecting such a challenging exam in which they were confronted by questions they had never seen before. We have the privilege of having access to thousands of Past Papers and being accustomed to all sorts of questions; they did not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)