Hardest HSC science course? (1 Viewer)

HSC
alot of people i know keep saying chem is the hardest HSC science course... what do you think?
i think it kinda is, but thats really cos of our teacher situation...

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
aussiechick007 said:
alot of people i know keep saying chem is the hardest HSC science course... what do you think?
i think it kinda is, but thats really cos of our teacher situation...
It is for me. :angry:

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
I reckon Physics is harder for some reason... atleast so far it is...

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
theshortykatt said:
phys is harder to understand and get your head around.

chem is harder to remember all the different exeptions and nature of each element.
I can't remember either... :angry:

The formulas in Physics kills me and so do stuff like solubility rules...

HSC
hmmm... yeah if you get your head around using the physics formulas i reckon its ok... cos they are given and stuff...
chem, the concepts are easy-ish, but all the content... i dont know lol

vds700

HSC
I reckon Chem is harder than Physics coz theres just so much content where Physics is more about your understanding of the concepts.

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
I reckon Physics is harder than Chemistry. Mainly it's just because I suck at physics =O

BackCountrySnow

HSC
imho. Chem is about 20 times harder than physics. Prob because I find physics interesting...

Seamus733

HSC
Physics is just conceptual with some straight forward equations... easy for me. But Chemistry is so hard. It's more remembering a lot of rules and applying these, something I'm pretty bad at.

ness.xox

Member Member
HSC
I don't do either of them but personally I think Chem looks harder

shakky15

HSC
I dont do physics but my friends do and they say that the equations are easy and given to you... the thing with chem is that the content is pretty easy but theres SO MUCH OF IT! who can remember the reactions that occur in a dry-cell battery?? or the cracking of ethylene?? biopolymer? theres so much to study for chem its not funny.. and u can study something so that u can answer a 7 marker analyse on it, and then its just a multiple choice!

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
shakky15 said:
I dont do physics but my friends do and they say that the equations are easy and given to you... the thing with chem is that the content is pretty easy but theres SO MUCH OF IT! who can remember the reactions that occur in a dry-cell battery?? or the cracking of ethylene?? biopolymer? theres so much to study for chem its not funny.. and u can study something so that u can answer a 7 marker analyse on it, and then its just a multiple choice!
Truth be told.

Physic's content is hard to understand but it's generally small, chem is really easy to understand but the content is massive, double the physics syllabus even.

kurt.physics

HSC
N/A
its funny, no one is even remotely considering Biology as a difficult science lol ha

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
kurt.physics said:
its funny, no one is even remotely considering Biology as a difficult science lol ha
nor Senior Science & Earth and Environmental Science. :D

Disman

HSC
All the sciences are equally hard in their own respect. The only big difference is the teacher. Our teacher is a lot of fun as a teacher, but is terrible at actually teaching. Because if this, our whole class fails.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Disman said:
All the sciences are equally hard in their own respect. The only big difference is the teacher. Our teacher is a lot of fun as a teacher, but is terrible at actually teaching. Because if this, our whole class fails.
Yeah... teachers play a big part...

My teacher for both Chemistry and Physics suck...

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Chem, cos some of the stuff is so boring that it deters you from actually studying it =) Hence, you could say its the hardest sci. course out there :D

xionethic

HSC
their both bloody easy in my opinion. Engineering studies is the hard one, stfu all of you's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)