• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - 21 July 2007 (NO SPOILERS) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Has the postion of Hagrid's Hut been changed? I'm confused about whether or not it was different to the one that was shown in the Philosopher's Stone :confused:

HSC
Yes about the dementors - supposed to be robed!!
And the funniest (possibly most ironic!) thing about it is that in harry's trial in the movie, figg says something like "well, tall and in black robes" and i was thinking, well actually, they aren't in black robes at all!
Bit of a continuity problem methinks - the director should have been paying more attention to his script, maybe then he would have realised the discrepency between two scenes which occur within about 10 minutes of each other!

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
guys could u's please slow down i cant keep up u's...your all posting too fast, lol :p

anyway i think that Tom Felton portrays malfoy really well, unlike dan, he makes me hate harry. Oh, and Trelawny, i thought that she looked entirely different, not how i imagined her really.

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
i wanted more in the 5th movie they cut about half the book!!! while i understand all of it cannot be in but seriously another hour could have been added!

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
Maybe, but once again there is some significance there has to be.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Well, this book means that it's probably going to be the end of the Dursleys in the first few chapters :)

gulamali

HSC
MaNiElla said:
guys could u's please slow down i cant keep up u's...your all posting too fast, lol :p
lmao agreed. I came back on after a couple of hours to my surpise the thread had moved on 5 damn pages already. Arrgghhh.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
i dont really think that the eyes mean anything significant. I think that jo is just trying to describe harry's appearance nothing more :\

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
Yeh probably just reading into it too much. Can't help it have to keep amused!

gulamali

HSC
MaNiElla said:
i dont really think that the eyes mean anything significant. I think that jo is just trying to describe harry's appearance nothing more :\
we will soon find out won't we.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
gulamali said:
lmao agreed. I came back on after a couple of hours to my surpise the thread had moved on 5 damn pages already. Arrgghhh.
lol, yeah, they moved one whole page when i was typing a reply, lol

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
It because writing about this is better than going back to my assignement on hamlet...joy...

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
gulamali said:
we will soon find out won't we.
sure will....it'l be 4 days left for us to find out, after 2 hours that is :D

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
i've decided im going to read mine slowly that wayits lasts and i wont get so disappointed and it will allow me to study for trials as well.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I hope it's not going to be last time :( There were so many people crowding for the HBP when it came out in the first day. Nearly got squashed :eek:

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
im getting mine delivered by dymocks i have to work on the weekend so it works but if i hear one word about it i will go nuts as in angry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)