Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - 21 July 2007 (NO SPOILERS) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
See thats the thing, anyone could have made them up. We know whats going to happen, all you need to do is add a few more chapter titles, and people will think its real.

I don't want to believe it anymore since Malfoy said this is the one she read lol.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! those chapter titles got me sooo curious!!

what lies did dumbledore do?? i want to know the 7 potters! dumbledores will! ?kreatchers tale!! :(:( omg, Xenophilius Lovegood (its got to do something with luna, for sure)

ok, if theres a real online version, i want it now :mad1: , lol :shy: before it gets spoit even more (sorry but i cant keep away from this thread), and before i start to hate the book. If anyone knows where the so called *true* copy is, please let me know :eek:

HSC
Malfoy, i know you will be as pissed off as i am:

"Harry and Hermione are platonic friends, but I won't answer for anyone else, nudge, nudge, wink, wink." - JKR 1999
"I mean, that’s it. It’s done, isn’t it? We know. Yes, we do now know that it's Ron and Hermione." - JKR 2005
"People who wanted Harry and Hermione to end up together, they're still out there. Get over it!" - JKR 2006

:mad1::mad::angry:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Malfoy said:
Gross.

Maniella,

This is the version I read last night and I really hated it. There are so many inconsistencies and it reads like a poorly-written fanfiction. Oh dear, I'm so unhappy. At least, the chapter titles match up to the one I really didn't like. In at least one of the other versions, the chapter titles are entirely different.
gosh...im confused now.. :( :confused: Although, the chapter titles look so "attractive" they kinda sound real. The only thing is that they're all about "this guys story", "that guys tale", etc.

Anyway, do guys think that dumbledore left a will, and what do u's think about it?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Fawkes hasn't disappeared forever right?

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
I have to ask since this has been bothering me for a while ...

Why do people do it?

Why do people feel the need to spoil the books for others? I mean, alright, we're all grown adults - or almost-grown adults - so we can deal with it. But kids read these books. Do you people get some kind of perverse pleasure out of ruining the ending for others? You wouldn't take candy from a baby, so why do you do it? Or are you just impatient? People log onto the internet and someone's claiming to have a copy of it. And unfortunately, sometimes it's genuine. Do you just have to be the first to have read it? Or is it something deeper than that? Are you so insecure that you need to show off by spoiling the books? Other people enjoy them; other people are happy to wait for the book to arrive and to have somebody ruin the ending two or three days in advance is just disgusting. Whatever it is - and it doesn't matter if you're doing it to have a laugh at someone's expense, whether you have to be the first to have it or whether you're just looking for bragging rights - whateve it is, you people are just bloody selfish. You clearly have issues. Deal with them somewhere else, thanks.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
I'm guessing something was deleted?

Anyway, I'll just wait till Saturday. I cbf reading it on my computer and with so many copies floating around at least I know the one I get from the shop is the real deal.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Remember, if you take advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of Hell. A level they reserve for child molesterers and people who spoil Harry Potter.
Bonus points if you know where that's from.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Just wait till Saturday.. people have probably writing shit for ages then waiting to release it as the real thing, cool kids.

HSC
Some fuckwit is emailing people from the CoS forum. If you're a member there do NOT read anything sent to you! Its packed with spoilers.

Honestly, if you actually have a 'book' then its ok, but these people are going around saying what happens to every character!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Well from before, the HBP told us that Fawkes has disappeared forever. So is there a good chance that Fawkes might link up with Harry later? :confused:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
this book is not bad tbh

action from the get go

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
ObjectsInSpace said:
we're all grown adults - or almost-grown adults - so we can deal with it. But kids read these books.
Bingo. You're grown adults reading children's books.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Calculon said:
Bingo. You're grown adults reading children's books.
Sorry, waf, but have you looked at them lately? With all the death themes and a so on running through them, I wouldn't call them children's books any more. The first ones were written for kids, but each book has been written for that same group, even as we're approaching our late teens and early twenties.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Remember, if you take advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of Hell. A level they reserve for child molesterers and people who spoil Harry Potter.
Bonus points if you know where that's from.

Firefly wooo! I was so pissed when they killed Book off in Serenity, his character had so much potential.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Sorry, waf, but have you looked at them lately? With all the death themes and a so on running through them, I wouldn't call them children's books any more. The first ones were written for kids, but each book has been written for that same group, even as we're approaching our late teens and early twenties.
Yeah I agree, some of the stuff from even as early as book 3 is quite dark, 5 and 6 definitely had non-kiddy issues in them!

dzdz

HSC
i think.... Voldermort dies.. (he who must not be named).. um... Snape....Lupin... Wormtail.... Percy.... probably the 3 main characters still live.. harry, hermoine, and ron.. i believe they still live.. hehe

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
dzdz said:
i think.... Voldermort dies.. (he who must not be named).. um... Snape....Lupin... Wormtail.... Percy.... probably the 3 main characters still live.. harry, hermoine, and ron.. i believe they still live.. hehe
*points to thread title*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)