HARRY POTTER & THE HBP - what did you think? (SPOILERS!) (1 Viewer)

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
they might hypothetically produce nicer children, but harry/hermione shippers are delusional.

Gay Captain

HSC
PaleReflection said:
they might hypothetically produce nicer children, but harry/hermione shippers are delusional.
MY DELUSION IS BETTER THAN YOUR CANON!

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Gay Captain said:
MY DELUSION IS BETTER THAN YOUR CANON!
why do you insist on following me around bos like colin creevey?

and why aren't you on msn, AGAIN?

Last edited:

Gay Captain

HSC
PaleReflection said:
why do you insist on following me around bos?

and why aren't you on msn, AGAIN?
Clearly this post has nothing to do with HP&THBP and is simply spamming to raise your average posts/day. And what makes you think I'd follow you around boredofstudies? You could at least have said something about my H/Hr shipping-ness.

On-topic: Snape kills Dumbledore.

klh

HSC
but like fom th estart you could have at least guessed that i both will eventually die at the hand of the other if not 1 conquer over the other...i mean will a book end with evil reign over good? i doubt it. plus you see him so noble and well although JKR mentions that he is getting more powerful [form one of those interviews...think its the Quill one] that he will rpob. conquer and possibly die as well plus other evidence suchas dumbledore saving him and there fore he has some unknown yet important reason etc.
But i buy thebook for its in betweens...how things are gonna happen; the cheerfullness you get fomr reading the book and ofcourse the thousands of comments you get fom other readers, their insights, which has never been done before, sharing these insights. I mean the internet as it is and stuff liek forums and essays and now pottercasts etc. its so diverse and interesting.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg i finished hp6 a couple of nites ago...omg the last 2 chapters are realli sad...i like cried...it was so sad...n omg i hate snape...i hope he dies...and r harry ron and hermonie realli not going to go back to hogwarts next yer???

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
tasha1188 said:
omg i finished hp6 a couple of nites ago...omg the last 2 chapters are realli sad...i like cried...it was so sad...n omg i hate snape...i hope he dies...and r harry ron and hermonie realli not going to go back to hogwarts next yer???
You'll get over it and realise that Snape didnt want to kill DD and will become a goody in the 7th. God it shits me how predictable Rowling has become, but then again she is a childrensa author. I cried as well

my prediction is that they wont return to school but a vast majority of the action/the ending will be in Hogwarts- it has to be

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I know this is really random, but has anyone else wondered why wizards/witches celebrate both Easter and Christmas? Do we assume they're Christians or what?

klh

HSC
they can be religious can't they? or are you saying this since critianity opposes witchcraft in any form yadda yadda yadda?

i assume that they believe magic is an abnormality, so cango to church or whatever it is...

Last edited:

klh

HSC
bazookajoe said:
That's a great argument
I'm sorry did i offend? No..not arguing, just saying what i think, i dunno if im against or for it, just what i thought, maybe you should ask JKR...or go to the leaky,cos forums, im sure there would be tons of info somewhere...

it just occured to me that they don't mention Santa but Christmas...i wonder why...maybe is it because they are older and know there is no such thing as Santa [we do all know this right? its not a surprise?] hmmm

HNCS

Fanatic
HSC
i thought i was going to be sad..considering i knew dumbledore would die since the first chapter..but...due to his..i consider lame death..i didn't feel sad at all..and felt...happy??!!....dude....my mind..sigh...

also..i'm happy about Sirius being a death eater...

I'm sad that harry and ginny got together..
Okay..okay..my mind..please excuse..it..

klh

HSC
i actually remember when they just published and was selling HBP and it was on the news and they interviewed this girl who just og her copy and she said something like ive just read th last page and i can assure you that nobody dies....and i read it the book and i was so pissed that she even said that, i mean the last chapter is called the white tomb...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)