HARRY POTTER & THE HBP - what did you think? (SPOILERS!) (1 Viewer)

A

adamsaclown

i think he will die because otherwise JKR would be bugged too much about writing more stuff about him. People would be wondering 'I wonder what Harry Potter's doing now'.

also Luna/Neville - JKR said no.

persephone

HSC
I kinda want Harry/Luna to get together now. If the Harry/Hermione thing doesn't work out. I have a new found appreciation for Luna Lovegood. Anything except Harry/Ginny... they make me want to puke.

jeremiahk

HSC
Luna is crazy and airy. Potter is like shit this is reality. As if she'd ever write that in.

Luna = the gay.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
what happens, after potter fucks ron and his brothers- group orgy.

is potter defeats voldemort, in the process the whole world loses all its magical abilities, and they becomes muggles again. done.

if harry dies its prob cos he was fucking ron's mum and hermione got jealous, and she put a spell on him.

M.I.A-187

HSC
Sucked tha Dumbledore die without a proper fight where he take down shit loads of death eaters and sucked that snape pays out and blast dumbledore then killed him.

Potter groupies oh plz don't harass me for the spoiler cause this book is already old.

Mr Lovepony

HSC
Harry Potter was good up until the third book. Then the kids started to fall in love and lose their heads.

jennylim

HSC
persephone said:
I kinda want Harry/Luna to get together now. If the Harry/Hermione thing doesn't work out. I have a new found appreciation for Luna Lovegood. Anything except Harry/Ginny... they make me want to puke.
I think Harry/Luna would be a bit too...unequal. Harry feels sorry for her, and while pity is a fine feeling and acceptable in a friend, it is just a bit too...squicky for a romantic relationship. His asking her to the party had more to do with Luna's comment about "Oh, it's been a bit lonely without the DA"...and many times Harry feels uncomfortable when Luna says stuff like "It was like having friends". Not that Luna's not a great character though - I LOVE her commentary!! But I don't think they're right for each other.

As for Ron being too whiney for Hermione, what about Hermione all through HBP??? "No, Harry, I hate you beating me in Potions!" *pouts* "Give in the book! Hmph, i TOLD you so, i TOLD you so..."

Hermione most definitely had her share of whininess...and in fact, Ron CAN be mature. He is after the poisoning incident, for example, and he is during OotP. Any guy would snap after being belittled time and again by the girl you really like (eg Hermione telling Harry he is "fanciable", or ignoring Ron when he told her that "you ARE the best in the year", calling him "pathetic" for being susceptible to Fleur's charms...the list is endless). So I think they're just about right for each other, really. They'll both grow up, too, which should be nice for all concerned :)

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
jennylim said:
As for Ron being too whiney for Hermione, what about Hermione all through HBP??? "No, Harry, I hate you beating me in Potions!" *pouts* "Give in the book! Hmph, i TOLD you so, i TOLD you so..."
But Hermione is a girl. She is allowed to be a bit whiney. On the other hand, ron is a gryffindor male and as such has no excuse for his whiney-ness.

laura_beth

HSC
N/A
i recon snape is still actually a goody. you know how everyone always suspected snape but dumbledoor always trusted him? it seems weird to end it on never knowing why dumbledoor trusted him, and dumbledoor being wrong all along.
when dumbledoor says "snape..please.." and snape kills him with a look of disgust, could dumbledoor actually be pleading for snape TO kill him? snape is disgusted, he doesnt want to do it, but he and dumbledoor had been planning it. Dumbledoor got harry out of the way to keep him out of the way. maaaaybe..

And if you can do any dark magic through love, do you recon dumbledoor could have some kind of horcrux in fawkes? it would explain why fawkes left the castle, to kind of become dumbledoor again, and why at his funeral the coffin went up in the shape of a pheonix. so dumbledoor might come back! maybe he got snape to do it to protect malfoy, and malfoy will turn good? haha or MAYBE i'm completely off track. anyway, we'll see in the year two thousand and a million when she finally stops having babies and writes the last book

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
I dont think Dumbledore can come back, however as its been seen, there are ways of him contacting Harry (Priori Incantatem etc.), which is what I reakon is most likely to occur.
He'll probably be in contact with Sirius the same way.

Malfoy should get killed...

klh

HSC
listen to those harry potter podcasts, youll have enough theories and facts to last you a lifetime lol.

Ive been so bored that i am actually turning to fanfiction....ive just finished AtE which i must concede was quite good, although some of the stuff is wrong but still they had good creativity with it. anyone else reccomend good sensible fanfics? i need soemthign to do with my time rather than re-read Hp [ive done it 3 times already!]...

Dumbledore: Dead, believe it! but i think there isnt enough info for harry to find the horcruxes, so maybe hte portrait or possibly fawkes may coem and help..i dont know...JKR says there is more to its facew value in those memories...we shall see i hope.

HSC
In LoTR, the body of gandalf was never found - he was presumed dead

In HP, we found DDs body, the body bind he put on harry was lifted, all of which shows us that he is DEAD. And DD tells us that there is no way to bring back the dead.

BUT DD's memories may stil be left, there is his portrait in the Headmasters office and of course DD is never truly gone as long as there are people loyal to him. So Dumbledore is dead, but he may still give advice and influence.

I believe snape is good. But one thing I was wondering when I read PoA - why did snape really want get Black killed even though he must have known Sirius wasn't a death eater? Was is Snape being a b*stard or is he actually evil?

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
If Dumbledore does come back, then it will probably be because he wasn't dead in the first place. It wouldn't be right to have a 'good' equivalent of a Horcrux. Besides, I think Dumbledore, even if he could of, would have never chosen to resurrect himself. It's just the type of person he is; he is the one who would never lower himself to a level he abhors, such as cheating death. Further, Dumbledore has led enough of a fulfilling life not to fear death completely. He knows there are worse things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)