• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HARRY POTTER & THE HBP - what did you think? (SPOILERS!) (1 Viewer)

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Trippendicular said:
And really hot
That's not Hermione. That's Emma Watson. In case you hadn't noticed, Hermione is fug in the books. Big bushy afro much?

I like Hermione, but sometimes she really pisses me off, like with S.P.E.W. And although what she did to Marietta Edgecombe seemed justified at the time, her face is now permanently deformed. And trapping Rita Skeeter in that jar was kind of evil.

katy-g

HSC
Oh my god... All Hermoine did in the 3rd, 4th and most of the 5th books was whine. Whine and whine and whine...

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
You're just one of them fangirls that bags out Emma like how they say "omg she's too pretty she ruined Hermione... etc." because you're, I dunno, maybe jealous our something. Fucking fangirls.

Mongke

HSC
Trippendicular said:
Yeah, what I want for nook 7 is 500 pages of explanation clearing up all the main questions and theories regarding the series then 500 pages of non-stop action, and not the wimpy kids dueling kind of action, I want real spells, real deaths and I want the kids (and the Order too) to show how powerful they reall are instead of just using boring spells that they always use and which only inconvenience the enemy for a small time.
word

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
You're just one of them fangirls that bags out Emma like how they say "omg she's too pretty she ruined Hermione... etc." because you're, I dunno, maybe jealous our something. Fucking fangirls.
lolol, i'm sooooo jealous of Emma Watson. you got me there.

Mongke

HSC
PaleReflection said:
I like Hermione, but sometimes she really pisses me off, like with S.P.E.W. And although what she did to Marietta Edgecombe seemed justified at the time, her face is now permanently deformed. And trapping Rita Skeeter in that jar was kind of evil.
but thoes are her redeeming qualities, without them she would be a reference book! exclude SPEW, i couldnt stand that.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
i am so not gonna read through 59 pages of this thread.

so basically i'm just gonna say HBP delivered JK Rowling from the terrible mess she got into after order of the phoenix.

man that book was so illogical, and over the top in some sections. oh and i hate the ginny, harry thing in HBP cause it was so random

other than that the book is tops

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
bobness said:
i am so not gonna read through 59 pages of this thread.

so basically i'm just gonna say HBP delivered JK Rowling from the terrible mess she got into after order of the phoenix.

man that book was so illogical, and over the top in some sections. oh and i hate the ginny, harry thing in HBP cause it was so random

other than that the book is tops
After the ordeal with whorish Cho, Harry deserved a half-decent relationship. Who else would you have JKR pair him up with?

Regarding OotP, Jo said herself that it needed to be edited more. I still wouldn't call it a 'terrible mess' though.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
perspective

even harry and hermione seem more logical but then ron would be the third wheel. harry and malfoy lolzors !!11!!

Mongke

HSC
bobness said:
perspective

even harry and hermione seem more logical but then ron would be the third wheel. harry and malfoy lolzors !!11!!
yep, i think had Shakespear wrote this book, Malfoy would secrectly be in love with Harry.

Harry and Ginny need to stary having babies!! :uhhuh: its not a kids book any more.

up all nite

HSC
PaleReflection said:
That's not Hermione. That's Emma Watson. In case you hadn't noticed, Hermione is fug in the books. Big bushy afro much?

yes i also agree... hermione is not that attractive... lol rita skeeter sooo deserved that!... im not a big fan of the movies as much... books r way better

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
name one person who's seen the movie AND read the books and preferred the movie over it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)