Harry's review! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Yeah, that's very true but in some weeks I just don't have enough time to do all of them due to school workload and extra-curricular commitments :(

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, that's very true but in some weeks I just don't have enough time to do all of them due to school workload and extra-curricular commitments :(
That's understandable. Good to see a student having extra-curricular activities.

When I was doing my HSC, I had sporting commitments which sometimes prevented me from completing all my homework. However, I made up for it by making the most out of my holidays.

Examine

same
HSC
Basically this, plus the fact that I'm not too good at Maths so it takes me a long time to do questions

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
You guys should be aiming to do every question and marking the solutions on the computer each week if you want to consolidate. You WILL thank me during the HSC.

Of course not neglecting any school work/assignments.

Also be wary of stalkers at Harry's...

Last edited:

Examine

same
HSC
You guys should be aiming to do every question and marking the solutions on the computer each week if you want to consolidate. You WILL thank me during the HSC.

Of course not neglecting any school work/assignments.

Also be wary of stalkers at Harry's...
Stalkers? o.o

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
And my desire to go to Harry's Education has rapidly decreased because of what you've just mentioned. Way too many coaching centres and colleges to decide from nowadays...

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I was semi-joking. Just don't reveal much on the forum or they will know who you are at Harry's.

*Cough Cough* Bored_of_HSC

Examine

same
HSC
Being able to do questions from Harry's homework for once? Fuck yeah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)