Has any one had depression talks? (1 Viewer)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Originally posted by folle
yer we havent had any either.....but 2 girls broke down n started cryin after maths results were given..we diffinately need one of these talks
eh? who? anyway following on.. we have had like 2 motivational speakers.. 1 drug/alcohol speaker.. no depression speakers

Originally posted by AsyLum
hehe group problems haha, my old school had a hierachy of our group drawn up as they busted 26/30 of us for drugs in year nine.
typical marist guys lol

KfWang

Originally posted by Katie123
they told us that we have to watch our friends and make sure that they are eating properly and stuff and not stressing too much

yuh we had a talk like that as well.. along with the HSC aint the world, you must balance your life, take time out cliche ---> Peter Sheahan thing, but one the whole his stories were qutie entertaining, though i didnt really need the talk, but it was good...
some can be really boring though..

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
^^^ that is sort of strange. i got the whole " the hsc isnt everything" talk from a teacher the other day and " you can get into uni on other ways" but now im losing motavation! like i know they tell u it isnt everything so u don stresss, but im like im losing motavation

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL
WHOA
that many?
oh well i am not surprised. I have heard of about 5 getting busted one year and then expelled for it.... it also had to do with mcauley girls... and some letter? or maybe that was some pregnancy thing too.

oh and didn't something happen last year? i remember coming out of my 2u religion exam and brother pat was shouting at the whole school as they were all sitting in front of the morley centre, and he was using a microphone! which was NOT needed. I swear he scared us because we walked past one of the speakers and his BOOMING voice made us jump and scream!

ours was the biggest, all the others were just small time shit.

We had 26 from our group, 19 from the other aussie group, and about 7 asked to leave from the lebs, they were the dealers.

hmm which time was he screaming ? hehe gotta be more spcific

Marie-Paule

Originally posted by cro_angel
eh? who? anyway following on.. we have had like 2 motivational speakers.. 1 drug/alcohol speaker.. no depression speakers

mirabel and lara im not in ur maths class lol that y u didnt know :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)