Has anyone started their prelims yet? (2 Viewers)

carrotsss

HSC
When did you guys start your prelims? Mine started Thursday last week and we’re already done! Some people had a pretty packed timetable though.

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
When did you guys start your prelims? Mine started Thursday last week and we’re already done! Some people had a pretty packed timetable though.
only 4 days ago (monday) lol. can't wait to be free from the shackles on wednesday

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Yeah it’ll be nice to have a small break (even if it’s just a week or two) and then we’ll have to get straight into the year 12 grind which I’m still terrified of 😰
I can't even have a break 😭 the japanese continuers hsc is on week 1 wednesday 😭, so the rest of the holidays is just grinding the last of the hsc past papers i saved for later

carrotsss

HSC
started last week monday, and ended this wednesday. fells so nice to be able to sleep rn
Do people really lose sleep to study for exams? Wow, I could never do that, I am super unproductive and miserable when I don’t get a full nights sleep
I can't even have a break 😭 the japanese continuers hsc is on week 1 wednesday 😭, so the rest of the holidays is just grinding the last of the hsc past papers i saved for later
Oh wow, that’s pretty intense. I thought I had it bad with my religion hsc in week 3, but I really do not envy having an exam on the third day of the term haha

fx82au

HSC
Do people really lose sleep to study for exams?
Nah i sleep at around 10, but the stress keeps me up. I usually roll around in bed for an hour or so before I can actually sleep. Its kinda like that feeling when you had an excursion at the zoo the next day in year 1 - youre just so excited (in my case stressed) that you cant sleep

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Do people really lose sleep to study for exams? Wow, I could never do that, I am super unproductive and miserable when I don’t get a full nights sleep

Oh wow, that’s pretty intense. I thought I had it bad with my religion hsc in week 3, but I really do not envy having an exam on the third day of the term haha
What I did for maths ext and eng (i was getting so stressed about these exams omg) was I slept at 9 and woke up at 4:30-5 to study, felt a lot more productive when I did that

Third day of the term also happens to be the start of the HSC, so I feel bad for the Year 12s who have to do eng adv paper 1 in the morning, then jpn in the afternoon, then paper 2 the next day 😭

carrotsss

HSC
Nah i sleep at around 10, but the stress keeps me up. I usually roll around in bed for an hour or so before I can actually sleep. Its kinda like that feeling when you had an excursion at the zoo the next day in year 1 - youre just so excited (in my case stressed) that you cant sleep
Yeah that definitely happens to me too, I also go to bed at 10 but on some nights I end up falling asleep at 11. I’m not even too stressed, it’s honestly to the point when I stay up late thinking about practice questions I did today. As embarrassing as this is, I’ve literally been having dreams about doing physics questions 😳

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
I’ve literally been having dreams about doing physics questions 😳
I've been there, night before English I dreamt the question was so weird and out of reach and I started crying instead of trying to do it
(spoiler alert i did not do that in the exam)

carrotsss

HSC
What I did for maths ext and eng (i was getting so stressed about these exams omg) was I slept at 9 and woke up at 4:30-5 to study, felt a lot more productive when I did that

Third day of the term also happens to be the start of the HSC, so I feel bad for the Year 12s who have to do eng adv paper 1 in the morning, then jpn in the afternoon, then paper 2 the next day 😭
Yeah that’s probably smart, I’m also more productive in the morning so that probably would help me.

Also that is so intense for the year 12s, NESA really did people doing Japanese dirty. I guess it’s not too bad because at least they get 3 exams out of the way right 🤷

carrotsss

HSC
I've been there, night before English I dreamt the question was so weird and out of reach and I started crying instead of trying to do it
(spoiler alert i did not do that in the exam)
That’s worse than a nightmare haha

carrotsss

HSC
OMG LUCKY!!! I still have two to go 😰 I got literally the worst distribution of exams, five in the first week (chemistry and maths on back-to-back days), and then only two in the second week, both of which are quite easy
It feels so good to be done, I can finally do fun stuff without feeling guilty 😂

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)