Has the bitching/back-stabbing started at your school? (2 Viewers)

Kittikhun

HSC
It has at mine with certain students. It saddens me profoundly and makes me stressed and angry.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Begun? It's always been there. Just keep your head high. People will always talk.
However, if you're a bogan or right wing conservative nut, you deserve it.

speedofsound

HSC
i will never understand those that thrive on the gossip of lives of other people, how can you live your own life out of someone elses? so stupid. but yeah, it's always been there and still is. you'd think by this time people would start to get over it...

Jaylee42003

HSC
:confused: Errr... my grade stopped bitching after those kind of chicks left in year 10, and now the hard workers remain. We don't bother each other - everyone gets along. And mine is an all girls school. :confused:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
:confused: Errr... my grade stopped bitching after those kind of chicks left in year 10, and now the hard workers remain. We don't bother each other - everyone gets along. And mine is an all girls school. :confused:
Aha, same here except for the "now the hard workers remain". Everyone who has remained at my school cares... but whether they're hard workers or not is up to interpretation :p

But there was pretty much no bitching (other than the usual eww look at what she's wearing nonsense) at all and there still isn't :D

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Begun? It's always been there. Just keep your head high. People will always talk.
However, if you're a bogan or right wing conservative nut, you deserve it.
You must be a modest, reserved, open-minded, knowledgeable, expressive, appreciative prompt person. ammirite?

HSC
Aha, same here except for the "now the hard workers remain". Everyone who has remained at my school cares... but whether they're hard workers or not is up to interpretation :p

But there was pretty much no bitching (other than the usual eww look at what she's wearing nonsense) at all and there still isn't :D
agreed :)
everyone gets along really well acctually even though its an all girls school
but everyone has their days

silverangel

HSC
agreed :)
everyone gets along really well acctually even though its an all girls school
but everyone has their days
Yeah my school as well actually :) It's fun. As for the bitching...I don't know, I don't associate with those people and they generally leave me alone. Generally. :burn:

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
yes it has started. It's been there since the beggining of this year. Everyone is so competitive now. Some people threaten others to take their study notes

speedofsound

HSC
Some people threaten others to take their study notes
lol fail

i always leave my locker unlocked because i have one of those annoying combination lockers that take forever to open... someone said i should stat locking it next year, but i don't know who would be bothered to steal my notes

Lukybear

HSC
those people that bitch are all so freken faggots nerds. They're all no life tryhards that needs a girlfriend. Grow the hell up!

Whats this thread about again?

gorgeoussmile

HSC
every guy, every girl bitches/back stabs, you may not realise yet, but you yourself at one stage will or have bitched about someone else
Thats true.
As sad as it is.
One can only try their best to limit the amount of bitching they do, and be careful of what it is they say, words can be very hurtful.

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
i don't think bitching is restricted to 'those types if girls'. even the most intelligent and hard working girls can be bitchy, it's in our nature...

Fish Tank

That guy
HSC
those people that bitch are all so freken faggots nerds. They're all no life tryhards that needs a girlfriend. Grow the hell up!
Excuse me, but are you bitching about nerds? On an internet forum? >_>

In response to the OP, we've had a bit of bitching at our school over school council. I haven't seen any real backstabbing as such though. However, everyone's a bit happier in our group, mainly cos most of us have returned from Silver Duke of Ed test expedition. We passed :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)