Has the HSC caused you to stop exrcising and working out? (1 Viewer)

suzieee

HSC
i think i exercised more than i studied :) i hate being stuck indoors so id study for an hour then go for a run lol.

morganjane

HSC
Well i got into a routine of getting to the gym when the hsc began so i could keep my body as well as my mind running properly, so to speak.

i started going to the gym in late february and since then i've lost a heap of weight as well as it gives me energy to go home and study.

im loving it

Good Luck Guys

crazathiest

HSC
Nah, the HSC doesn't effect me at all. I'm an elite athelte, work out whenever I get the chance, usually 7-10 (every night, it's the primetimeman).

I still get time to jizz 4 times a day (reference to the thread in love and relationships forum) .

I'm still top 5 in all my subjects.

WHAT A LIFE.

Reduce your sleep, maximize your jizz.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
crazathiest said:
Nah, the HSC doesn't effect me at all. I'm an elite athelte, work out whenever I get the chance, usually 7-10 (every night, it's the primetimeman).

I still get time to jizz 4 times a day (reference to the thread in love and relationships forum) .

I'm still top 5 in all my subjects.

WHAT A LIFE.

Reduce your sleep, maximize your jizz.
I bet your dick is red raw.

crazathiest

HSC
Ya, it would be.

My whole post was just a joke, to throw back at the stupid belief that HSC can control over anything you do in your life.

greekgun

HSC
I went into VCE (kinda like HSE) believing that i wouldnt have time for exercise and all the bullshit. So i stopped exercising and all of that. And about 1 month in i realised that i could cope with VCE and HSE but i kept making exucses and shit cuz i loved not exercising.

Anyway, now its after the mid year exams and im 20 kilos heavier, and i lost pretty much all my muscle. I used to do weights on the weekdays and i used to do 50-100km on a bike on weekdays + TKD on tuesdays ad thursdays. Now im a fatty who is weak as piss. Im planning on waking up early in the morning and jogging or something, but i learnt my lesson.

Nat3skiz

HSC
greekgun said:
I went into VCE (kinda like HSE) believing that i wouldnt have time for exercise and all the bullshit. So i stopped exercising and all of that. And about 1 month in i realised that i could cope with VCE and HSE but i kept making exucses and shit cuz i loved not exercising.

Anyway, now its after the mid year exams and im 20 kilos heavier, and i lost pretty much all my muscle. I used to do weights on the weekdays and i used to do 50-100km on a bike on weekdays + TKD on tuesdays ad thursdays. Now im a fatty who is weak as piss. Im planning on waking up early in the morning and jogging or something, but i learnt my lesson.
don't blame not exercising your diet must be a total and utter piece of shit.

Tim035

HSC
It only gets worse if you do something that has a serious amount of contact hours at uni e.g. science, engineering, med, law..... I rarely have time to do any exercise durring semester, then try to get to the gym atleast once a day durring stuvac.

greekgun

HSC
Nat3skiz said:
don't blame not exercising your diet must be a total and utter piece of shit.
Dude, i didnt blame not exercising, i just stated that it was a major contributing factor. By diets not that bad at all, maybe except for the moderation in which i eat.

Nat3skiz

HSC
greekgun said:
Dude, i didnt blame not exercising, i just stated that it was a major contributing factor. By diets not that bad at all, maybe except for the moderation in which i eat.
ie not very moderately.

bawd

HSC
Nope. Just did my 10 minute stretching and 30 minute light workout this morning. :) And I don't intend on changing this for the HSC, because I'll fit it in somehow.

sleepplease

HSC
if anything the hsc has made me exercise way more. if you cant get in an hour to exercise then you're not studying effectively. i've been managing to run 7km a day and do spin class on the weekend w/o it impacting on my study routine (except to maybe improve my concentration).

HSC
nope, i walk home from school every day, which doesn't take much time and keeps my weight under control. i listen to music at the same time which makes me less stressed so i'm ready to study when i get home.

can't wait til HSC is over though, i'm planning to pick up a sport like tennis or netball (though the season will probably be over then). or if not, maybe i'll do a dance class or get a gym membership...

dumarab

HSC
I'm a male, and my weight before the HSC was about 72-74
My weight now is 77. Now thats fucking heaps

u-borat

Banned
HSC
still 3 sessions of football/week...but no gyming for months now.
after trials, between the end of trials and hsc, i plan on gyming. hard.

sullyman

HSC
Naa the HSC hasnt caused me to stop exercising or working out, if anything has made me work out more in order to release all the stress that wells up inside lol.

My routine since the start of year 11 has been get up at 5 am, start work out at the gym at 5:30 am and work out till 7 am. I intend on keeping this the whole way through my HSC.

I find the more of a good workout i get in the morning, the more awake and ready for a long and involved study session i am. I dont know why but it works for me.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Before year 12 I heard that the average person puts on 5 kilos during year 12. I got really worried so my parents bought me an exercise bike. I normally use it about 30 mins each night after studying on weeknights and in the morning on weekends.

It's not hardcore exercise, but it's better than nothing, and I think ive actually lost about 1 kilo (not that much but its better than gaining 5). After the HSC I plan on hitting the gym.

Pace_T

HSC
u-borat said:
still 3 sessions of football/week...but no gyming for months now.
after trials, between the end of trials and hsc, i plan on gyming. hard.
big guy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)