Have you cried yet? (1 Viewer)

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
was either that or biology (which i don't do).

i was in a rush that day and quickly glanced at the results chart posted on the bulliten board. physics was between the biology and chemistry results so i may have been mistaken.

though there are atleast 100 students in physics, i know that :uhhuh:

Pierotte

HSC
I stormed out of the room during a chem assesment and was planning on being cool, just getting by bag, and leaving.

Then my chem teacher came out basically going "what the hell do you think youre doing? get back in there and finish your titration"

as soon as he said that i turned into a blubbering wreck. SOOOO embaressing.

I was crying so badly i just had to sit and try to answer the questions outside.

I lasted 10 mins b4 i snapped again, went to the common room, my friends saw me and i lost it for about 1/2 an hour non stop.

Oh wait. I kindof cried/screamed for about an hour when after an art assesment i got 44% for, wait for it, "Being too intelligent"
Ha yeah what i joke, apparently i overcomplicated everything, i answered the question, then all the background stuff and i got penalised for it! I threw a skitz, but they only raised my mark to 65%, saying" Oh you are so capable of high band 6's, youre very smart, but in the hsc you only have 40 mins per essay, you cant wallow in luxury and be technical, you gotta get to the point! You spend too much time on this"
then i just plain screamed my head of "blah blah blah its a TAKEHOME assesment etc etc etc.

OOOO i still have alot of anger over that.

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
i cried when i've got my exams and report back, i never ever failed most of my subjects except year 12, and it took me by surprise...

all the pressure :(

kim_

yeah ive cried b4 but that was like in yr 10... 4 the hsc i havnt cried eyt...but have come realli close to it on a couple of occasions... i try not to think about it alot coz it really stresses me out...but you cant really help thinking about it

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Stress makes me do weird things..

Like, after the 1/2 yearlys I went into these really weird emotionless states. Then last week at work, randomly, i burst out crying.. my workies kept asking what was wrong but i didnt know.. really weird.

I think psychologically, my mind is just blocking everything out now.. if i can't do something (especially in maths) i just forget about it. Not good.

Never cried over a shit mark though.. I just get a bit down and frustrated

mishka

HSC
N/A
^^ that's exactly what happened to me!! it's your body's way of saying "i'm under too much stress/pressure, do something to fix it!!" :)

Aimz- Lou.

I cried when i failed my ancient history assessment. I worked so hard on it, and I was topping the class, and then I misinterpreted the question. :( And also one morning when I had three assessments to hand in before nine o clock I cried.

rajeev

HSC
i never cry about stuff but i get pretty depressed over it..

like a shit mark or something.. but ive become desensitised.. im like shit i got like 60 in society oh well..

i basically get cut.. not cry

i would love to finish top 20 in trials.. i think that should be my aim.. i think i can come in top 5 or so in business and top 10 in 2 unit maths.. then just a bit more effort for the other subjects to get in the top 20.. but still top 20 at my school isnt that wonderful.. its probably like an 80% or less

S

Shuter

Sweets said:
I always said i would not be one of these ppl, who gets so worked up when they don't do as well as they want to in a exam and then they start crying or something.

I can't believe it but I did it today after i got my religion exam back I cried. So now I will no longer judge.

However now I have put into perspective that it was only 10% and i'm slightly better.
God hates you.

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
right now school is the only thing that is keeping me from killing myself

0Jade0

HSC
Never cried. Wanted to punch someone yes. Namely myself for being so stupid. But never cried.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I was the first person in my grade to have a hsc related breakdown last year in term 4. :) Fun times for all.

I mostly get cases of extreme HSC related pms. I cry, throw things, etc.

Oh well, nearly done :)

TangleElfshimer

i cry every second day
i cried today when i realised that i set out my pip all wrong
i cried last night when i realised i lost an entire chapter because of a blackout
i cried on sunday because i was stressed (trials, pip due mon) ect

overall a VERY emotional week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)