Have You Ever Cheated In An Exam (1 Viewer)

Have You Ever Cheated In An Exam

• Hell yeah

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • A few times

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • Only once

Votes: 19 14.8%
  • Never

Votes: 43 33.6%

• Total voters

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
lol. or learn to cheat better!

im gonna develop a innovative new program which hacks into the UAC's site and auto sets my UAI to 100.xx... umm... scholarships...
No, you set it to 99.something, cos if you get 100 they'll recheck your results and everything

*hopeful*

HSC
man i cheated on every exam possible until yr 11
thats wen u had 2 start learning :(
ohh i asked my friends sum answers 2 maths assessments last yr but it wasnt full blown cheatin

Protector

a little unsane
HSC
I never have... I find honesty improves my scores better than the guy next to me who tried to copy off me... bahaha... so I changed to use my left hand...

G

Gavvvvvin

Writing down formulas on the back of your calculator in pencil is a good way of cheating, 'cos they can then be easily rubbed off if your teacher decides to check your calculator for whatever reason.

Making up results in chemistry investigations you have to do yourself is a good tip. Its not like your teacher is actually gonna read your answers anyway, and it saves a lot of time! I got 100% in my last chemistry investigation thing 'cos of this.

Making up false quotes from people who dont even exist is also cool. You can make up quotes to suit your needs.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by _DeathlessOne_
...Making up results in chemistry investigations you have to do yourself is a good tip....

hahah, i used to do that in nearly every other prac. coz in our class we always mucked around during prac time trying to make things explode and stuff (or just playing water fights wif the squirt bottles). :D

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I's sneak a peek a few times, but never in *big* exams.

I actually did study for the HSC myself :eek:.

MouNtY

i cheated in my maths exam just yesterday, but it's wasn't my fault. Everyone was doin' it.

Tarek

Originally posted by freaking_out
hahah, i used to do that in nearly every other prac. coz in our class we always mucked around during prac time trying to make things explode and stuff (or just playing water fights wif the squirt bottles). :D
hehehe u do that 2? lol :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by needbrains
hehehe u do that 2? lol :D
yep, like 99% of the time....and when i do the experiments properly (eg. titration), i would do it once properly, then i would fudge another couple of results, in order to show that i've done the experiment more than once. :D

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i did in a computer exam a couple of times in yr 9 and 10 cos the teacher put us in 2 rooms where only one was supervised and we always volunteered to go in it

misery

Unspeakable
HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian

yr 11 english ...wrote my essay out so it was indented on the paper that i used and sat next to the window...and just wrote over my indented writing
OMG. Lol. That is genius.

Have only ever written on me hand.

lil tiger

I've cheated, trying to see the multiple answers question from another classmate. They are the easiest to copy. Thery should of been easy but i was totally clueless

emskii

if i need to remember something like a formula or something that wont stick in my head i write it on my leg...

tee hee!

snot

well has anyone had an exam before they did it. im not meaning like when the teacher gives you the exam i mean have the exam without any1 nowing. like a big exam.... come on you can be honest....

The Bograt

boredofuni
HSC
Originally posted by lil tiger
I've cheated, trying to see the multiple answers question from another classmate. They are the easiest to copy. Thery should of been easy but i was totally clueless
did that yesterday
but only a couple of the hard ones, the rest I knew.
Shhh don't tell anyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)