Have you ever had a secret relationship? (1 Viewer)

Chelsea FC

HSC
N/A
Has anyone here had a secret relationship.

It's not the one where u cheat on ur partner and keep it a secret.

It's more like going out with this person but kepping it private and not telling anyone else but just keep it between yourself and ur partner.

If so, How long did it last without someone knowing?

Loza33

HSC
I think im kind of in one now....

It was random... started a week or two ago...

it isnt allowed to happen... but it kind of is.. maybe the holidays will do us good... wake us up into relaity..

Are you in one? contemplating it??

tell all

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Yeah. It was kinda funny, really :p
Lasted about 3 months. We're still good friends.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
all the time. I am not one to talk about you know, other people, if iam going to be in a conversation is more like what ive been doing or some sort of current affair than gossip like that. My parents think iam gay or something, thats how in the dark i keep them when it comes to girls. All the while girls are diving for cover under my bed when mum comes into my room lol.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
My first relationship. My girlfriend was totally in the closet, and we had to keep it a secret. The relationship was lovely, the secrecy was hell. We were together 7 months or so.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
dagwoman said:
My first relationship. My girlfriend was totally in the closet, and we had to keep it a secret. The relationship was lovely, the secrecy was hell. We were together 7 months or so.
I can imagine that's be hard :(

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
My first relationship was a secret from nearly everyone. Only my brother, the guy's sister and a couple of close friends knew. We had to keep it a secret coz I was at the beginning of yr 12 and my parents wouldn't let me date.

It's not as easy as one thinks lol Well, both parties have to be willing to sacrifice, and both have to be willing in general. It's very hard work! It was sweet though.

HSC
dagwoman said:
lmao ur a lesbian?!

Redgoddess

HSC
Yeah i sorta had a secret relationship - it was my first relationship with a girl, I wasn't out to my friends, all that sorta stuff, but I gradually told more and more people about it, cos I just couldn't hide part of my life like that. It's good, the experience taught me to be more open about stuff, and I'm way more comfortable with my sexuality now. Secrecy sucks.

embo8902

HSC
yeah secret relationships r hard work, but in my opinion that makes them even more special. my parents wont let me date til ive finished the hsc but i woz with my first bf 4 21mths, twas awesum.:)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
embo8902 said:
yeah secret relationships r hard work, but in my opinion that makes them even more special. my parents wont let me date til ive finished the hsc but i woz with my first bf 4 21mths, twas awesum.:)
Dude, you realise that they probably know anyway.

THEY ALWAYS KNOW. FREAKY PARENT THING.

Redgoddess

HSC
Kwayera said:
Dude, you realise that they probably know anyway.

THEY ALWAYS KNOW. FREAKY PARENT THING.

haha, it's so true. you know what's awkward is when you convince them there's nothing going on and you're just friends and then the guy asks you out - they knew you were gonna date before you did 0.0 craziness

Evilo

HSC
people who have had one dont really last long in a "secret relationship". Everyone usually works out something is up...

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
people will figure it out in the end, trust me. you can only keep it a secret for so long, sooner or later somebody will spot you out together or you'll forget to delete a phone message from them or something and voila, you're discovered :eek:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
people will figure it out in the end, trust me. you can only keep it a secret for so long, sooner or later somebody will spot you out together or you'll forget to delete a phone message from them or something and voila, you're discovered :eek:
oh so true !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)