Have you ever not talked to a person of the opposited sex due to fear of rejection? (1 Viewer)

HalcyonSky

HSC
Re: Have you ever not talked to a person of the opposited sex due to fear of rejectio

Patar said:
I'm in the midst of doing that now AFTER she did... it was a 3-month delayed reaction though
but I have a good reason!!

I just started to realise 'hey, I am sort of letting this get to me a little too much than is healthy and its screwing up my HSC and life and stuff'

So I've been avoiding her for the past few weeks, at least until I've finished the HSC.

Kinda hard when she sits near you during 8 units of your HSC and emails you and asks you to read brilliant examples of her work.

im a jerk. i am just a jerk. she's so nice. I've pretended not to hear her at least every time she's said "PAT" after each exam. which has been at least 5 times.

k im going to fix this within the next few days.

thank you original poster.

llllollolol

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Re: Have you ever not talked to a person of the opposited sex due to fear of rejectio

Patar said:
haha... as tremendously hilarious as it is, somehow I'm not laughing.
Have the resolve to follow through with it!
Good luck.

HSC

i just figure if i mount them before they notice me, they wont reject me.

i havent been proven wrong.

Hampsters-rul

HSC
Weasel.08 said:
i get this at times...its kinda annoying...

im generally a shy kind of person...so i get those feelings what if they dont like me, think im ugly etc etc

i found if u do it and get rejected you know where your boundaries are...if you dont it can keep you up thinking at night

Im in a situation where i wanna ask a girl out but im really scared and im losing sleep over it and all the crap that comes with this situation. I just don't know how to break the the ice you know any ideas??

Last edited:

latvia

HSC
N/A

Have you ever been rejected by someone you don't even like?

With the Bulldogs next year; that is, the Yale Bul
HSC

sam04u said:
Happened to me today, and I'm regretting it.
If it's happened to you post here. Starting a suicide pact.

If you wish to sign up just say so in your post here.
"If it happens again I will become an hero"

This will ensure it never happens again, and also, rejection is better than death amirite?

Signed pact:
Sam
Hahaha. :D

Maybe.

ubernuton

HSC

i would sign but instead next time it happen i'm gona blow up a maccers

tlodg

HSC
N/A

Yeah I haven't talked to Johnny Depp because I'm scared he'll reject me.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Attraction isn't a choice so if it fails, oh well you gained a little more strength and you move past it :)

What is the worse she can do? Abuse you for beginning conversation? If so, then fuck her right off. It's your reality dude, and you need to let her know that. Approach anxiety is the hardest thing to overcome; you really just need to start speaking more to any females. Hang with female friends more if need be the case. But whatever you do, just act yourself when you’re around this girl. Don't say anything outrageously sexual/stupid/talk too fast, be succinct, slow down your movements etc, straighten your posture, and overall just tell your mind that you are in a comfortable place.

I know it is hard, we are wired that way through evolution, as in ancient times, approaching the wrong woman in a small community led to death. But yea the best advice overall- don’t beat yourself up over her. We have all been there and had "one-itis". It is detrimental and counter-productive. The attraction will build if she sees that you are interesting, independent and not reliant on her immediate presence in your life. If after talking to her for like an hour, you push her to take your number or ask her out, tell her repetitively she is beautiful, she will flee. You must build rapport and comfort and learn to read her signals before advancing to the next level.

Remember at all times; you are wanted by women and you’re a leader of men.

TSBRAH

HSC
Cookie182 said:
Attraction isn't a choice so if it fails, oh well you gained a little more strength and you move past it :)

What is the worse she can do? Abuse you for beginning conversation? If so, then fuck her right off. It's your reality dude, and you need to let her know that. Approach anxiety is the hardest thing to overcome; you really just need to start speaking more to any females. Hang with female friends more if need be the case. But whatever you do, just act yourself when you’re around this girl. Don't say anything outrageously sexual/stupid/talk too fast, be succinct, slow down your movements etc, straighten your posture, and overall just tell your mind that you are in a comfortable place.

I know it is hard, we are wired that way through evolution, as in ancient times, approaching the wrong woman in a small community led to death. But yea the best advice overall- don’t beat yourself up over her. We have all been there and had "one-itis". It is detrimental and counter-productive. The attraction will build if she sees that you are interesting, independent and not reliant on her immediate presence in your life. If after talking to her for like an hour, you push her to take your number or ask her out, tell her repetitively she is beautiful, she will flee. You must build rapport and comfort and learn to read her signals before advancing to the next level.

Remember at all times; you are wanted by women and you’re a leader of men.
my man! see this broseph knows what hes talking about ;)

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
Patar said:
I'm in the midst of doing that now AFTER she did... it was a 3-month delayed reaction though
but I have a good reason!!

I just started to realise 'hey, I am sort of letting this get to me a little too much than is healthy and its screwing up my HSC and life and stuff'

So I've been avoiding her for the past few weeks, at least until I've finished the HSC.

Kinda hard when she sits near you during 8 units of your HSC and emails you and asks you to read brilliant examples of her work.

im a jerk. i am just a jerk. she's so nice. I've pretended not to hear her at least every time she's said "PAT" after each exam. which has been at least 5 times.

k im going to fix this within the next few days.

thank you original poster.
lol vague.

you heartless mole. she's pining for you, thinking about you at night, staring at you during her exams, watching the slight incline on your neck as you furiously scratch your pen across the paper. later, when this has raped her HSC, she cannot date you anyway as she got 70 UAI and you got 90, and you know how you can't inter-percentile date? well yeah. You've screwed her over big time. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)