Having crushes with someone YOUNGER THAN YOU??? OMG (1 Viewer)

bobwacko93

HSC
chicky_pie said:
I have a crush with my neighbour, his name is chris. Ok i dont want to sound pedo, but i have feelings for him, i just turned 18 and he's only 13 and a half. I mean we always hang out etc, we're like good mates but I have feelings for him so much, i cant hold it back, i wanted to take our friendship 1 step further, is this wrong? I actually kissed him once when i went over his house, but i said it was a accident and a mistake, so whats your opinions on dating younger partners younger than you?
Well u should really think about ur feelings coz u might get in a lot of trouble if you start dating so my advice would be stay good frens but try n find some1 closer to ur own age from bobwacko93

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Egronk said:
I dunno if you're a troll or not, but I think it is important for you to realise the conflicting nature of your post.

First you suggest that anything within a year is fine (presumably referring to ones partner being less than a year younger) then you say that anything up to 20 years older is also fine...perhaps you failed to realise that if ones partner is twenty years older than one, then to the partner one is twenty years younger.

Ie. Relationships work from two perspectives, that of each partner.

I know that sounds obvious to most people, but Mr/Ms tlodg is yet to come to this realisation.
yes, what u said makes perfect sense.
the problem is
I am a girl and I would not accept men 20 years younger than me
and anything within 20 years older is fine.
that's what I meant..

tlodg

HSC
N/A
wikiwiki said:
Are you even 20 yet? If not, i'm seriously glad that you aren't dating a guy still in the womb.
LOL!!!!!! that would be very gross.. >_<"

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
I have never had a crush on someone who has been more than a year younger than me. Even then, it felt weird.

I cant seriously believe that someone who is 18, able to go to clubs and pubs with friends, have their licence etc would consider a 13 year old, who is JUST going through puberty, just starting high school ETC! Sorry Im not meaning to judge you but what do you find attractive in him? Surely all legal reasons whould stear you away from him...

But my advice, WAKE UP. YUK! that is wrong....there is so much wrong with this situation im surprised you cant see it and are seeking advice on this...

By the way, dont you have friends and male friends who you are interested in? Dont you hang out with them? I thing you should do something social and meet guys your own age, youll have a lot more in common with them and they are a LOT more fun ;)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i wish people wouldnt say that :( i never know if they mean it as a good or a bad thing..

btw just looked up legal age of consent in oz. wow glad im not gay in some states, espesh WA...

Girl/Guy Guy/Guy Girl/Girl
ACT 16 16 16
NSW 16 18 no laws
NT 16 18 no laws
QLD 16 18 16
SA 17 17 17
TAS 17 17 no laws
VIC 17 17 17
WA 16 21 16

in chile its 12......i wonder how true that is? if it is true, then i wonder how many teen pregnancies chile has? eek

noworldwithoutu

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
i wish people wouldnt say that :( i never know if they mean it as a good or a bad thing..

btw just looked up legal age of consent in oz. wow glad im not gay in some states, espesh WA...

Girl/Guy Guy/Guy Girl/Girl
ACT 16 16 16
NSW 16 18 no laws
NT 16 18 no laws
QLD 16 18 16
SA 17 17 17
TAS 17 17 no laws
VIC 17 17 17
WA 16 21 16

in chile its 12......i wonder how true that is? if it is true, then i wonder how many teen pregnancies chile has? eek
In 2003 the law was ammended so that the homosexual consent age is now 16.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
my girlfriend is 19, so not much younger than me (i just turned 20). however, if i were to turn gay, i think 13 year olds would be about the correct ripe age.

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
If an older chick goes for a younger guy, that's ok. But not the other way around. There's no reason for this except it just seems wrong for an older guy screwing a teenage girl.
Don't know what you guys think about this.

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
if they made 13 the legal age, will it be ok for you? If still not, then it's not a legal issue is it?
Why are you so tied up with the law?

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Well... If both sides like each other... Then I guess it would be OK...? But then the thing is, I don't think society would really accept it... Well the majority wouldn't anyway... I mean, we're just STARTING to accept homosexual relationships!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)