Having crushes with someone YOUNGER THAN YOU??? OMG (1 Viewer)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
pattii said:
i fucked a guy younger, better than some of the older ones
That's nice, maybe the older guys couldn't be bothered with you?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
23 and out of stamina? Unlikely. He just wasn't into you that much that night ;)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Lemme guess. You did it for the lulz?

meteorangela

HSC
having a crush on someone younger than you is alright i reckon, as long as its within 2 yrs. i'm 18 so i guess i'd go out with a 16 and a half yr old.. hmm okay i dont know. i'd have to like him a lot.
i dont know but him being 13 is just tad too young.. but i spose if its real then go for it

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
im 29 i reckon i'd date a 16 year old chick if she was mature.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Or atleast if she acted mature and looked older. Like if it was a 13 year old but she wore like make-up and stuff that's pretty much the same as a 17 year old chick.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Riet said:
Or atleast if she acted mature and looked older. Like if it was a 13 year old but she wore like make-up and stuff that's pretty much the same as a 17 year old chick.
OH by mature I just meant has well developed breasts/hips! I don't care if she's a slobbering vegitable, the disabled need love too.

テリー

HSC
chicky_pie said:
I have a crush with my neighbour, his name is chris. Ok i dont want to sound pedo, but i have feelings for him, i just turned 18 and he's only 13 and a half. I mean we always hang out etc, we're like good mates but I have feelings for him so much, i cant hold it back, i wanted to take our friendship 1 step further, is this wrong? I actually kissed him once when i went over his house, but i said it was a accident and a mistake, so whats your opinions on dating younger partners younger than you?
uhmm lol? r u in the right minds? thats soo off...
hmm'k mayb u shud wait? c... 5 and a half year?

cfair

Banned
HSC
Buttercup: Did the thought that some people don't pay attention when registering and just click anything cross your simplistic little mind?

Gilbert2

HSC
chicky_pie said:
i just turned 18 and he's only 13 and a half.
See now thats pretty fucked up. but i have had crushes on people who were younger than me.

ebbjade

HSC
my ex isnt even 16 yet and im just about to turn 18... and i thought i was sick.... man you are just silly.... do the maths dude.... JAIL BAIT....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)