He has a Girlfriend!! What to do? (1 Viewer)

princessrach

HSC
Last year i got really close to a guy in my grade. really close. he has a girlfriend but he kept saying how he was falling for me and crap like that. i really like him (i know - lame) but i cant be the one he goes to after a fight with his girlfriend. i really want to get this resolved while he is away, so i can talk to im when he gets home and its done before school goes back. what should i do?? any advice would be greatly appreciated

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
threesome?

seriously though, shouldn't get in between a couple. it could mean that the attraction between you two is due to the problems in his original relationship. wouldn't you be certain that it was completely because of you? let his other relationship die off, ie official break-off + cool off period. and then see where things are at.

in the end, i'd still recommend threesomes.

princessrach

HSC
thanx redruM but he seems 2 b feeling safe in his relationship even tho she cheats on him all d time n stuff. he always gets real moody when they have probs which is at least once a week buthe is scared 2 break it off i think

HSC
That's easily solved: get a friend involved. With the two of you little horny whorebags attacking him he'll stand no chance. Simply leap on him from a tree, apply the chloroform laced rag to his mouth and voila! Insta-Rape.

shortie_689

HSC
hold up im confused resolved how...

it will never work its happened with me before he even dumped the gf to be wit me but after lots of putting off of us getting together he got back with her and 3 years later he is still with her

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
she's called 'girlfriend' for a reason

as much as you feel special and unique, you're not.

Don't be naive babe.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
there is nothing for you to resolve. if he really wanted to be with you, he would be. you need to accept that, and leave their relationship alone.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
princessrach said:
Last year i got really close to a guy in my grade. really close. he has a girlfriend but he kept saying how he was falling for me and crap like that. i really like him (i know - lame) but i cant be the one he goes to after a fight with his girlfriend. i really want to get this resolved while he is away, so i can talk to im when he gets home and its done before school goes back. what should i do?? any advice would be greatly appreciated
Leave him alone and concentrate on your HSC
you bimbo

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
His relationship with his girlfriend is probably not at its best. When it ends it ends. If you want him that bad, let them break up first. Don't be the one to break them up unless you want her chasing you down the street with a butcher's knife (true story).

hello_world

HSC
omg dont be the bitch who breaks up the relationship!!
stay away from him until he dumps his gf
otherwise she will hate u and make ur life hell

get_up_stand_up

HSC
Ok... what about this nice little love triangle.

Me, my best friend, her boyfriend.

All very close, mucked around a few times all together (just kissing nothing too full on).... Best friend goes overseas *might* come back after a year or stay there....so essentially they've broken up but still in love... he especially misses her heaps.
Me and boyfriend become "friends with benefits" (she's been gone nearly a month)
He's been told he can do what he likes, cept she's been jealous of us in the past and basically said hands off me.

We're friends, so it's not like anyone's getting used.... and we just muck around having fun but knowing he likes her and just missing the closeness (not just physical).

My god....what have i got myself into? but friends with benefits is....so...much...fun.
I'd be dead if she knew.

Right...so am i a total moral disgrace?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
in every case, you have to kill the 3rd wheel (that being the offending bf/gf that doesnt like it)

and then secks and yes. everyone is happy (except the grieving family)

kevinle

V13+ 801
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
His relationship with his girlfriend is probably not at its best. When it ends it ends. If you want him that bad, let them break up first. Don't be the one to break them up unless you want her chasing you down the street with a butcher's knife (true story).
r u serious a chic carried a butch knife down da street chasing another chic down, dreamerish?

in my opinion just forget about da guy and move on with ur life, there r plenty of other guy out that r better than him.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
kevin_88 said:
r u serious a chic carried a butch knife down da street chasing another chic down, dreamerish?

in my opinion just forget about da guy and move on with ur life, there r plenty of other guy out that r better than him.
I wasn't there, so I'm not sure. I heard this from my friend, who probably heard it from one of her friends? Maybe it was emphasised, and there really wasn't a butcher's knife involved. *Shrugs*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)