He has a Girlfriend!! What to do? (1 Viewer)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
if hes goin to be like that with her..
... what are the chances he wont do it while ure dating?

W

wickid

Well i say if he's getting close 2 u then there somethin missing in his relationship with the other girl, however, if he did leave her for you, isn't there a chance that he'll leave you for someone else? I say let them be...

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
princessrach said:
thanx redruM but he seems 2 b feeling safe in his relationship even tho she cheats on him all d time n stuff. he always gets real moody when they have probs which is at least once a week buthe is scared 2 break it off i think
he sounds confused.
if he likes u and has feelings for you, and they were REAL, then he'd be with you
his girlfriend cheats on him all the time and he knows? ok he's a real idiot!
get over him, and whatever feelings u have for him, u cant be the girl he tells his problems to, its pathetic.
let him know you cant be that girl he goes to for advice, thats what a girlfriend is for. and if he's havign problems with her so often, then he obviously shouldnt be with her. let him know straight. nobody deserves to have their feelings toyed with.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
bscienceboi said:
^^

You don't want to go out with a playa now DO you?

I mean if a guy is flirting with you and is already part of a relationship wouldnt you suspect something?
his current girlfriend cheats on him all the time, he knows this and he is still with her... i doubt he's the playa! LOL
or, you could go out with him for the sake of it, and be with other guys too! he wont mind lol he sounds like a dud.

dodgyfilokid

HSC
Suggestion is let him do the hard work..don't get yourself into the mess, it aint worth it!! I had the same experience (well sorta)..it was basically my mate's gf broke up with him the previous night and I didnt know bout it till the next day when school was almost finished. I tried talkin to him bout it cause we were best mates then but I got cocky about the entire schmoe and ended up having a fight with him and his ex.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)