He has a Girlfriend!! What to do? (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
What's the difference between being the bitch that facilitates the ending of a couple's relationship and waiting it to end naturally?

Either way, there are problems within the relationship which are in no way your fault. Your appearence just makes the guy wake up to the fact that the curreent girlfriend is shithouse.

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
princessrach said:
Last year i got really close to a guy in my grade. really close. he has a girlfriend but he kept saying how he was falling for me and crap like that. i really like him (i know - lame) but i cant be the one he goes to after a fight with his girlfriend. i really want to get this resolved while he is away, so i can talk to im when he gets home and its done before school goes back. what should i do?? any advice would be greatly appreciated
stay away, he could like u cos ur different then realise he didn't if he dumped her for u.

and if he can dump sum1 for u, wats stopping him dumping u for sum1 else? u can tell that he aint really trustworthy if hes still going out with that chick if he likes u

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
princessrach said:
Last year i got really close to a guy in my grade. really close. he has a girlfriend but he kept saying how he was falling for me and crap like that. i really like him (i know - lame) but i cant be the one he goes to after a fight with his girlfriend. i really want to get this resolved while he is away, so i can talk to im when he gets home and its done before school goes back. what should i do?? any advice would be greatly appreciated
If he acts like this when he has a girlfriend do you think it's going to be any different if you were in her place? He's just going to flirt with other naiive pieces of eye-candy.

Go find someone worthy of your devotion.

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
minushuman said:
If he acts like this when he has a girlfriend do you think it's going to be any different if you were in her place? He's just going to flirt with other naiive pieces of eye-candy.

Go find someone worthy of your devotion.
haha, u basically said wat i said, but in a more straight forward way

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
no matter wat u shouldnt go trying to break people up, but the guy seems like he doesnt like his gf anyway, cos if he had any bit of respect 4 her he wouldnt go around flirting with other girls, wats the gaurantee that even if they break up n he goes out with u, that he wont flirt with other girls while he's with u? generally though, girls should lay off happy couples, i don't think they do it cos the guy is hot i mean there r plenty of guys out there, they are just jelous of the relationship, but if the relationship is strong the guy or girl won't care about these flirty interrupters, basically they will think u r an airhead.

aj_number_10

HSC
score a 100 in a pressure situation
let him realise ur the best batsman out there

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Dingo2004 said:
maybe hes a playa
^^

You don't want to go out with a playa now DO you?

I mean if a guy is flirting with you and is already part of a relationship wouldnt you suspect something?

princessrach

HSC
Well, itz been awhile so i thot id update you. bak at school now and he keeps trying to get close 2 me but im REALLY trying not 2 go there. his gf treats him like crap still n hes always complainin bout her (not just 2 me - 2 everyone at skool) but i basically told him im not doin anything till hes got rid of her. things got a bit heated at the swimming carnival but i backed off n told him that again. now im back 2 square 1 but his best mate likes me so thinking bout hooking up wit him just 2 piss of this guy!!! everytime i show up at a party where he n his mrs r he gets SOO upset its almost worth it! but thats not fair seein as how i do like him but not her - she always cheats on him n its not fair

bethy2006

HSC
stay away from him!!!
dont fuck up their relationship for ur selfish needs, hes probs just insecure n cant figure out who to go for
best to stay away if he hasnt broken up with his gf yet then he obviously isnt too keen on you

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
You don't want to be with a guy that has demonstrated to you first hand that he is not 100% committed to someone who is his girlfriend.

You will be no different, he will always have a wandering eye.

gracie007

HSC
if he liked u as much as he says he does, he wouldnt still be with the other chick. hes probably just waiting till things go crap enough with his current to end it and then have someone already waiting in line for him. i wouldnt bother. hes already hurting you.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
i thinik either he is young n dumb has mixed feelings, or just wants a gf for the sake of having a gf, what's the point of going out with him, when he might dump you a few weeks later? he's not in love with his gf, so why would he be in love with you, when you're his gf....u know what i mean....be patient....your choice, but your feelings to worry about when he might go and do somethin stupid.

Spunge12

HSC
sparkl3z said:
i thinik either he is young n dumb has mixed feelings, or just wants a gf for the sake of having a gf, what's the point of going out with him, when he might dump you a few weeks later? he's not in love with his gf, so why would he be in love with you, when you're his gf....u know what i mean....be patient....your choice, but your feelings to worry about when he might go and do somethin stupid.
I changed my mind, princessrach is just retarded and needed more of her own kind to help her feel better.

TAKE MY E-HELP! Trust people on the interent to give solid advice. That's what i did with my choice to vote.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
the whole 'oohh let's make him jealous' thing is such a dirty thing to do. Plus if you supposedly like him like you say you do, the thought of hooking up with his best mate shouldn't even cross your mind! jeaz! Girls these days! *shakes head* have a lil respect for yourself and him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)