he wont leave me alone >< (1 Viewer)

CoffeeBeans

is bored
HSC
ive ben trying to break up with my bf for thepast 3 months and stil he is SO PERSISTANT... ive tried being realllly slack to him.. but never the less, he pretty much stalks me ><

help!!

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
sit him down
"im breaking up with you. i dont want to be with you anymore. you have to stop ringing me all the time, following me, raping my pets, and calling me names"
maybe not that exact phrase but be blunt and put out so he will understand. if he refuses, dont answer his phone calls etc, and if he keep coming over or harassing you, see the police

CoffeeBeans

is bored
HSC
Dynamix said:
just tell him very loud and very clear GET F#*KED! Its past hurting someone now, cos thats what they do to you, either that or use the "If you really love me then you will let me get on with my life" line. AVO's and Cops tend to work too...

ive done tat, but havnt used legal action yet, this guy means wel.. but he just doesnt get the point.. i think legal action is going a tad tooo far, dont want to make things more complicated than they already are...

CoffeeBeans

is bored
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
sit him down
"im breaking up with you. i dont want to be with you anymore. you have to stop ringing me all the time, following me, raping my pets, and calling me names"
maybe not that exact phrase but be blunt and put out so he will understand. if he refuses, dont answer his phone calls etc, and if he keep coming over or harassing you, see the police

done the things in bold

he stil does it . . .

i really do want to advoid the police ><

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Don't talk to him. It's not a good idea for you to have any more contact with him whatsoever.

If you can, get a friend who knows both of you to sit him down and tell him to back off - to say he's scaring you, he's worrying you, and you turned to them in order to try to get him to understand. If he gets violent at that person or at you for contacting that person, that's when it's a good idea to threaten him with legal action (violence is a definite no, even if he means well) - via a nice formal letter which hopefully goes through his parents !!

Usually a formal, distant threat will make him realise that you mean business (even if you never end up going to the cops). In fact, the police can't do anything unless he makes a physical attempt to harm you or sits outside your house for three days without moving or something.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
When I was 14 I had to pretend to be someone's girlfriend for a little while, so the guy can say to his ex "STOP IT OR STEF IS GOING TO KILL YOU"

We were so immature....

Anyways, just be consistant in what you're already doing. He has to make that decision himself, to think "hey wait a second, this isn't going anywhere. I myself will make a decision to move on"

it may take some patience, but when it happens, it will work so wonderfully it'll feel like he was the one that dumped you... okay exaggerating but you get my drift. Just be consistant with being blunt

steven_m

HSC
jus slap him, n if he hits u bak call the cops ahahahha

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Jesus christ what is wrong with u people?

It sounds to me like the guy still likes u & doesn't want to let you go... best solution is set him up with someone else.

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Nick said:
he's probably attracted to your poor spelling

...Persistant was spelt right? Har, or maybe I've been lying in bed too much lately.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
you want him to stop bugging you?

well sounds like u have to move on and think whats best for you- and not him? ur no longer going out and thats one of the first things this moron should have realised. dont feel bed by asking the police to have a word with him- its not like they rush to place avos on ppl- just say ur concerned and they will help u

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
berry580 said:
If he likes you so much, then why are you breaking up with him?
wtf are you on about? just because someone likes you does NOT mean that in any way you have to date them or not break up with them. if she doesnt like him,, she is entitled to break up with him and move on. any bastard who doesnt understand that and then stalks the girl needs a kick up the rear and taken to the poilce.

blackbunny

HSC
get a new bf and fuck him infrot of the stalker
cant get any easier

GSTARRAW

Shit on his front lawn while he watches, egg his house, steal his santa decorations, piss in his letter box, poison his pets, turn off his electricity from mains, get your male friends to do burn-outs on his front lawn.... Do you reckon he'd still stalk you after that? I get a little feeling that tells me he probably wont.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)