• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

he wont leave me alone >< (1 Viewer)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Ok, if you're realyl desperate to get rid of him, try making out with 3 different guys in the same night in front of him. Alternatively kick him in the nuts.

If you're REALLY desperate, then you could try going to third on someone in front of him. That'll do the trick.

berry580

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
wtf are you on about? just because someone likes you does NOT mean that in any way you have to date them or not break up with them. if she doesnt like him,, she is entitled to break up with him and move on. any bastard who doesnt understand that and then stalks the girl needs a kick up the rear and taken to the poilce.
Well if you don't like him, then why did you even let him date you in the first place? (It's an Asian thing, you probably won't understand, also it's because people these days just fuck themselves crazy.)

About kicking whoever in the rear, that whoever can sue the attacker for physical and emotional damage.

That's a really stupid question... a girl or a guy has the right to break up with whoever they want for whatever reason they want..
And you're pretty stupid. Since when did I say any guy or girl don't have the right to break up with whoever they want for whatever reason they want?

knee + groin..
= you'll pay for the compensation for his (emotion + phgysical) damage for the rest of your life.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Who cares, he's probably a douchebag.
there is no reason to be cruel... when someone has a broken heart.. u dont want to make it worse.. i think she wants the best for him but also to leave her alone

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
SKA said:
there is no reason to be cruel... when someone has a broken heart.. u dont want to make it worse.. i think she wants the best for him but also to leave her alone
Cruel? He's delusional, he's being cruel to himself and he doesn't realise it.

Nothing I can say can change how dumb he's acting. I repeat again, kick him in the sack.

wanton-wonton

HSC
CoffeeBeans said:
ive ben trying to break up with my bf for thepast 3 months and stil he is SO PERSISTANT... ive tried being realllly slack to him.. but never the less, he pretty much stalks me ><

help!!
Have you tried telling him to get the fuck away from you? Like in an angry tone.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
he's obviously deeply in love with you, either that or you're just really hot....

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
send him a video of you having sex with another guy.

since I'm such a nice guy, I will volunteer to help you do it.. from the actual act, to the production of the video, etc.

CoffeeBeans

is bored
HSC
berry580 said:
Well if you don't like him, then why did you even let him date you in the first place?.

... most relationships start off relatively good, in my situation, i didnt know his bad habits or how all the little annoying things he does until much later...

Shen86d

HSC
heey... dont talk bout stuff hitting balls! even talkn bout it hurts... haha havnt ya'll seen eddie murphy's 'raw' ?? if u havnt, go watch now

haha, yeh.. just make millions of dollars out of it xD

srsly.. just tell him to fuck off .. O.O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)