he wont leave me alone >< (1 Viewer)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
pretend to date a male friend of yours (the most built guy you find) and say to him: IF YOU COME NEAR ME AGAIN, IM GONNA FUCKING GET MY NEW BF TO BEAT TO YOU A PULP. FUCK OFF!!!!

or something to that effect

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
yeah tell him you're a lesbian.
or tell him you're in love with his best mate

better still get a restraining order so if he bothers u at least u know u can send him to gaol.

S

Shuter

While I'm all for simpsons quotes, that one was already used recently!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
That's a really stupid question... a girl or a guy has the right to break up with whoever they want for whatever reason they want..
exactly....

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
CoffeeBeans said:
ive ben trying to break up with my bf for thepast 3 months and stil he is SO PERSISTANT... ive tried being realllly slack to him.. but never the less, he pretty much stalks me ><

help!!
Just keep telling him no and that the relationship its over.
Just be honest. Don't go making up any stories, or dont play play any games.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Although it is sad these days when it seems that everyones quick to pass judgement on him as a prick or something because he can't move on...

I know we do live in a time where love is like a commodity and you pretty much have to become a fairly heartless human being, moving from person to person untill you find one you really care about.. However sometimes people can't let go, they care too much... I feel the best way to solve this situation in a nice way is to redirect their love else where... not to make them feel such pain.

edit: Yea i agree with OzChick... you don't go around making up stories or playing games... or calling up the cops unless you feel you could be in some sorta danger :rolleyes:

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
i know what its like to lose someone you love and he might just be really depressed. I read an article in a magazine about stalkers and apparently most of them (cant remember the percentage) dont actually know they are doing it untill they get a rude shock. eg. i think a police scare might stop him from doing it if hes not listening to you.
i have some guy harrassing me on the phone and ive tried talking to the guy,ive swore at the guy, ive hung up on the guy, ive rejected any private numbers, ive even threatened him with police but it didnt really work. I think if they hear it from the ACTUAL police then they will stop.

problems problems problems. idiots.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
If u just want him to leave u alone... sure calling the cops will probably do the trick... but if u want to stay friends, end the actual situation its best to get him onto someone else..

U seen the movie 'The Ring' ? its like that.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
If u just want him to leave u alone... sure calling the cops will probably do the trick... but if u want to stay friends, end the actual situation its best to get him onto someone else..

U seen the movie 'The Ring' ? its like that.
unfortunately.. these situations arent the movies. How the hell she is gonna get him interested in someone else i dont know.
when you care for someone that much.. chances are you dont want anyone else

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
No I can bet u 100% u set him up with a girl as desperate for love and affection as him and they'll hit it off.
are you speaking from experience?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Not from my own but one of my friends was heaps into this girl that he'd just broken up with... we set him up with another chick at a party and soon he could barely remember the other girls name.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Not from my own but one of my friends was heaps into this girl that he'd just broken up with... we set him up with another chick at a party and soon he could barely remember the other girls name.
ok well he was one lucky guy then wasnt he.. i wish every one with a broken heart could find another and like them so easily.. the world would be a much peaceful place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)