Healing the 'scars' the HSC has left you (1 Viewer)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
ive been reading books that make me feel intellectually subpar. at the moment its 'i am a strange loop'.
im also relearning welsh. slowly, with my grandmother

watching old black and white films and the elvis movies

started a garden

spent 2000$ on clothes

HSC
I've heard so many people complain about English ruining their enjoyment of books/movies but if I ever consciously analyse something I find it more enjoyable, so I don't get why people moan.

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
LoneWolf1990 said:
It has been only what, 1-2 weeks since my last exam, and the 'scars' left from this 'war' are still with me, I mean I can't read a decent book or watch a movie or tv show anymore without looking at the underlying techniques(damn you Advanced English!) or imagine the horizontal and vertical components of the initial velocity of various projectiles on various tv shows(damn you 3U Maths and Physics), and on top of that, I can't enjoy a can of Coke or Sprite without thinking of Chemistry!:mad1:

Am I the only one who is dealing with this? Is there a cure for this problem? I've tried everything from playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed on my new PSP to watching episodes of Smallville and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles on various sites.
you sound like a faggot

mrpet3rr

HSC
The only things i have that are even remotely close to scars is the blisters i have from writing my essays over and over again.

samwell

HSC
Hhaha happened to be playing FIFA 09 and looking at how they have made the collision system so realistic. even 2day i remember dispossesing a guy by hitting them and saying conservation of momentum.
Can never stop watching science docos. i still do like them,

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Lol, if you honestly thought the HSC left scars on you, uni's gonna reopen them and add new ones to boot >.>

HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
Lol, if you honestly thought the HSC left scars on you, uni's gonna reopen them and add new ones to boot >.>
:uhoh:

Ramboysf5

HSC
a good way to heal scars is to stop coming to this fucked up site. seriously i can't come to this site after i've done my HSC.. too many memories and theres nothing to talk about except OMG MY HSC RESULTS SOON AND OH EM GEE WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO IF YOUR UAI < 80 ?!?!!!?!?

just fuck off u spastics go outside or something

samwell

HSC
^^^^ Gud point^^^^

Chinmoku03 said:
U do engineering and that is y scars re-open. am doing it next yr and i wanna relax as much as possible b4 next year. lol.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)