Healthy School Canteen (2 Viewers)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
0Jade0 said:
People rorted the system and stuck 2 10 cent pieces together to make it like a $2 coin.
2 5 cent pieces work better. :D

P

pLuvia

Riviet said:
2 5 cent pieces work better. :D
LMAO

The healthy food canteen isn't in place is it? I don't see much changes only that the freaking prices are really high

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
All the goodies had gone from my school since 2002 for the sake of having a healthy canteen and to improve behaviour. Apparently the healthiness of the food you consume affects your behaviour.
Instead of soft drinks, there are fruit juices. Instead of chips, there snacks like JJs. Ever since the change, some people bring in their own popular brand junk food from nearby stores. lol

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
I know that this is an oldish thread and all, but i wanted to respond anyway. What the hell are you whinging about? My school had a coke machine when i was in year 7 (I'm in year 12 now) but after about a term it was taken away. It was replaced, but it was replaced with an Orange Juice machine which sold the same stuff that the actual canteen did... It totally sucks - after all that, even that machine was taken away!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)