Help, im pregnant and 15. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebbjade

HSC
rachelmcdermott said:
Abort a baby thats orginal from a guy who couldn't care less. This baby may be the best thing 4 her. All she did was make a mistake, like no one has ever made a mistake b4 seriously ppl!
how will it be the best thing for her? sure everyone makes mistakes, but this one will be stuck wit her for the rest of her life. maybe you missed the part where she's only 15!!! what a troll, i did feel sorry for her, but naah its her fault she didnt think before she jumped on.... she gotta figure it out herself

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
you can't just say "all she did was a mistake" it's SOOOOOOOOOOO much more than that! you can't possibly think it's that simple.

Evilo

HSC
fernando said:
you can't just say "all she did was a mistake" it's SOOOOOOOOOOO much more than that! you can't possibly think it's that simple.
so lemme guess - she slipped and fell onto the mans penis just has he was ejaculating? Yeh it's mistake - wow - she thinks hes hot, but that doesn't mean she should have a kid with him. She has no means of a financial support, is only 15 years old - below the legal sex age? and she "hit it off" on a one night stand. It's a mistake face it.

she got "drunk and stoned", had sex with a 23y.o., then claims shes "really mature for my age... " ffs

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Lilly-John said:
Hi all i need your help.
I was at a party a couple of months ago and i got a bit drunk and stoned and slept with a guy who is 23 and also my best friends older brother ive liked him for ages and im really mature for my age...
but now i am pregnante and i dont no how to tell my parents cause they will kill me we are strick catholics. i cant go to my best friend cause she will hate me for sleeping with her brother and i cant tell him, cause he is now away at university and if i ask my friend for his number she will wonder why..
im really confussed and i have no one to go to... i no you all may think im a bit of a slut but plz look past that and help me, just think of me as a chick in need, cause thats what i am atm...
plz helpppp

Get a loan....abort the child i guess...although i wouldn't give the child up personally....but honestly....the guy is 23...so if you tell him...he needs to take some responsibility...otherwise...his offsprings wouldn't be any good child anyway....i know this seems harsh...but i hate guys that have a problem with taking repsonsibility with women...

as for your comment of you being mature....just saying that makes you immature..

In all honesty....your parents needs to know...they might not like it...but they will definitely be able to think of something to limit the damage that's already been done

bec199116456

HSC
ok well i just had i friend that had a baby at 16 and shes fine
but u may be diffrent then her
so first off i will tell u what i told her dont do anything with out ur mum and dad
my friends mum was huge on no sex befor marige
ur mum may shock u she will be shity and angry but 9 times out of 10 they will help u
and u can not get rid of it with out ur mum there
so the best thing u can do is tell ur mum have some one there with u if u wont but u have to tell her
let me worn u but 9 times out of 10 they will have the shits and go scits but let her let all of her anger out then u both sit down and talk she will help u and u wont be able to do it with out her

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
bec199116456 said:
ok well i just had i friend that had a baby at 16 and shes fine
but u may be diffrent then her
so first off i will tell u what i told her dont do anything with out ur mum and dad
my friends mum was huge on no sex befor marige
ur mum may shock u she will be shity and angry but 9 times out of 10 they will help u
and u can not get rid of it with out ur mum there
so the best thing u can do is tell ur mum have some one there with u if u wont but u have to tell her
let me worn u but 9 times out of 10 they will have the shits and go scits but let her let all of her anger out then u both sit down and talk she will help u and u wont be able to do it with out her
at least someone has a common sense answer and isnt bagging the shit out of this poor girl

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
Troll alert...
HSC 08? and 15?
and others say she hasn't been back to reply since

Evilo

HSC
darkwolfzx said:
Troll alert...
HSC 08? and 15?
and others say she hasn't been back to reply since
it still makes good discussion
On other forums im 99 years old - but don't tell anyone

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
rachelmcdermott said:
There is always gonna be inconsiderate people out there who dont give a shit about how bad ur life is because there self obsessed. And to me there all nothing!!
learn to use the correct "there" next time. dear lord! Its 'their' when referring to a possessive....
how dare you give advice with bad grammar!

Retrovertigo

HSC
N/A
champ_sammy_19 said:
whats it to you anyway? I dont see how that has anything to do with you or has relivence to the main question being asked in this thread.
.....You just don't get it.

Retrovertigo

HSC
N/A
I'm still waiting for MFgrimm to recognise my underground hip-hop cred.

Mishebishi

HSC
Depending on how strictly catholic or traditional your parents are..it might be hard telling your parents but they'll understand, and can help you through it.
Had a friend that experienced the same thing, she chose to abort without telling anyone except her boyfriend and close friends. It was a hard choice but at that point in her life, she wasn't ready for a child, couldn't financially support a child and came from a strict family (very traditional) who would have disowned her, so it was the best option for her.
You really need to think about how its going to affect your life and whether or not you can put your life on hold for awhile to raise it (although your parents and friends can help you there) or prepared to put it up for adoption later if you choose not to abort.

You're not alone, there are heaps of people you can talk to:
http://dailystrength.org/support/Childrens_Health_Parenting/Pregnancy_Teens/
or call the kids helpline and get them to put you into contact with people that can help.

cutiebabyforeva

Coz I'm Cool Like That ;)
HSC
Abortion is the way! Is it against your morals or just your parents' morals? If it's just against your parents morals then get an abortion without them knowing and there you go!

But hurry up cause 3 months is like the limit! So book one... NOWWW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)