Help, im pregnant and 15. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdog

HSC
Dont worry I'm 12 and I'm pregnant too, but my parents understand so its all good. You should tell yours

mattooty

HSC
LololololololoL at silver dog....
Im pregnant also, im only 9, the father is a drug fucked old man down the road, he told me he loves me and would never use me for sex.
I think our situations are the same?

But lets get serious, if you're not mature enough to tell your parents, you're not mature enough to have a baby!

K

katie_tully

but now i am pregnante and i dont no how to tell my parents cause they will kill me we are strick catholics
Okay, if for nothing else, abort for the sake of the rest of humanity.

Evilo

HSC
katie_tully said:
Okay, if for nothing else, abort for the sake of the rest of humanity.
wipe her from the gene pool! yaya!

Lauraline xx

HSC
its a might big call to destroy a life because it doesnt fit in with your plans...

i have a feeling that if you keep the child, in about 9 months you wont think of it as a mistake. theres a stormy time in between... but.... you know... i think some things are worth it. children dont WRECK peoples lives. they change them from what you originally thought they would be, but your life is no where near less full.

as for the parents..
if its a matter of religion, one of the most important things about it is not to judge... and to love and accept people...forgive them.... and all that jazz. same with all humans.
and i dont think any parent wouldnt love a child if they got pregnant.

but ultimately, you really shouldnt make your choice based on a forum. its something you should work out for yourself.

Lauraline xx

HSC
i didnt say the forum didnt want to help. im just saying that...

why would you put a choice about getting an abortion on the internet?

you gotta do what you gotta do mate.

think for yourself.

Its a significant thing your going through... and it would suck if you made a choice based on what someone who doesnt know you has said about it and then really regretted it, and im talking abortion or keeping it.

what does the father think? (if you havnt already said... cbf reading over the last few pages of stuff)

Partisan

HSC
N/A
Lauraline xx said:
i didnt say the forum didnt want to help. im just saying that...

why would you put a choice about getting an abortion on the internet?

you gotta do what you gotta do mate.

think for yourself.

Its a significant thing your going through... and it would suck if you made a choice based on what someone who doesnt know you has said about it and then really regretted it, and im talking abortion or keeping it.

what does the father think? (if you havnt already said... cbf reading over the last few pages of stuff)
your father thinks you put up a better performance in bed than your mom

Partisan

HSC
N/A
i want to take out john howard so when i try to wake him up he will roll over and make a funny noise

waysted

HSC
Does anyone else think this is just a joke?
I mean this chicks thing says she's 15 yet finishing HSC in 2008.
And she hasn't bothered to go back on since she started the post?
I reckon it was just some bullshit to get everyone going on some sort of moral debate.
But hey, it's worked.....

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
...but there's no psychology in that. I also have a feeling that it's a joke, but why? I've studied most weapons of influence and manipulation at uni...bless Dr Z. for those who know what I'm talking about! I mean, okay, there might be other reasons in it...but moral debate or not, it's been an eye-opener. =)

Last edited:

stacky29

HSC
Talk to a councellor!!!
I think you really need to consider every possibility at the moment, and definately talk to someone who isn't within direct relation to you that can help you and talk you through this incredibly tough situation,
15 is so young especially to have a child when your still one yourself, and having a child this young is really throwing your life away because you wont be able to return to school for ages and a child is a responsibility you will have for the rest of your life!

hope you get the help you need
xox

BowDog55

HSC
You really need to tell your parents and discuss the situation - they will offer the best kind of support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)