Help, im pregnant and 15. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmJ xx

..words cannot explain it
HSC
babe, my mate did the same kinda thing a while ago. It will all look like which ever way u turn ur going to hit a brick wall but its not. You ha to tlk 2 to parents, like everyone said, they will prob be pissd at first but they r ur rents, they love u n will get over it in time. Next u hav to decide whether u want an abortion or not, this is mostly to do with morals. Talk to ur rents about it first, they will be able to help u so much more n take u places u need to go..
GoodLuck with everything.. hope its all ok! n never forget that no matter how tough it is.. SMILE!=]

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
OP is a troll. One post and never came back.

But yes 15 year olds should not have babies. They shouldn't even be having the sex.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Also depending on how pregnant you are you can take basically an entire month's worth of pill to flush the child out.

True story! Down a month's worth of pill and get ready for the adventure (YOU'LL BE ILL AS SHIT).
Some guy did that last year or the year before at school.

Don't think he's given birth yet, must've worked.

n.gallagher

HSC
Lol. Unwanted teenage pregnancy. That’s almost as funny as the idea of educating women. Lol. Reading through all these comments, I have realised that the majority of female are saying keep it, whilst the majority of males are saying abort!

Firstly let me say that I think you’re an absolute idiot for what you did, but it made me Lol. Hope you learned your lesson you.

Anyways, I’m going to have to support the ‘keeping it’. If you kill your baby then both it and you will burn in hell for ever, well not really, but still you should keep it.

Also, tell your parents. They’re going to hate you, and every time they see that kid they’re going to hate you even more, but I reckon that it’s inhumane to kill an unborn baby, everyone deserves a right to live.

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
Come on, those who're saying that it wouldn't affect someone's life too much by having the child are kidding themselves. It will be a burden, keep or adopt.

...but, back to it, if circumstances permit, then keep the baby and it'll be a happy family. Yet, it's a mistake made, no matter what.

Evilo

HSC
n.gallagher said:
Anyways, I’m going to have to support the ‘keeping it’. If you kill your baby then both it and you will burn in hell for ever, well not really, but still you should keep it.
So when the baby is serverly suffering because mum is trying to support a child on maccas wages - should the girl burn in hell anyway?

MetalHeadBaller

HSC
I'm not saying i'm an expert on this, but I am a catholic myself and I am 17 years of age. The longer you hide this situation from your family, the worse it will be when the truth comes out. You have said you're a catholic meaning you would know priests. My advice would be to talk to a priest you know well and are familiar with. I am sure he will bw able to help you. If you know no such person, post a reply to me and I will give you the contact of one that I am sure can help you.

Abortion is not an option. I know this is harsh, but it is what I believe.

se961344

HSC
well catholics ay... well dearest you shouldnt be out and about getting blinded with 23 year old males ... big mistake u should tell ur rents n stop - abortion isnt the answer thers other ways around

HSC
Everyone is saying abortion or keep it .. but if you don't want to keep it now because of your age and suitation, and don't want to think of going through abortion, why not just give it up in adoption?

kissme123

HSC
Lilly-John said:
Hi all i need your help.
I was at a party a couple of months ago and i got a bit drunk and stoned and slept with a guy who is 23 and also my best friends older brother ive liked him for ages and im really mature for my age...
but now i am pregnante and i dont no how to tell my parents cause they will kill me we are strick catholics. i cant go to my best friend cause she will hate me for sleeping with her brother and i cant tell him, cause he is now away at university and if i ask my friend for his number she will wonder why..
im really confussed and i have no one to go to... i no you all may think im a bit of a slut but plz look past that and help me, just think of me as a chick in need, cause thats what i am atm...
plz helpppp
talk to ur mum and dad trust me
if u ever need help go to them cos they r meant to be the most understanding people in ur life ok
good luck and i hope ur bady comes out fine
ps ur no slut

Lanyflippinmad

HSC
If it was me i would tell the guy for sure but if you dont have contact with him dont worry about him. Unless you keep the baby he needs to know. i would have an abortion if i was u i know its a sad thing but in the end it will be for the best. If you can get somewhere to have an abortion by yourself cause you dont want your parents to find out do it. but if you cant you will need to tell them at least your mum so that you can have the abortion. its ok your not the first teenage girl to get pregnant. if you wanna ask anything else just talk to me ... :)

shortcut

HSC
to be honest, not sure if this is real or not, but i'll take it that it is, in which case, well done you guys, really supportive and helpful and sensitive. pat yourselves on the back. what a compassionate group of people.

do you have any other friends you could talk to? it's important that you discuss your options with them or a doctor, and weigh up the science against your own beliefs and morals. it's impossible to do this on your own, you really need support. whatever the end result is, whether it be that you keep the baby or abort, i think you should talk to your parents. they'll love you regardless and will want to help you any way they can.

good luck!
xx

youngguz

HSC
you have already made the mistake of going against your moral values by getting STONED and having SEX with a guy at an ILLEGAL AGE. so why should you make another mistake by killing an innocent life for your own sake. i think you should consult your parents. its gonna be real bad but eventually they will have to accept it. if they do not accept this.. then i guess u should pay for your stupidity.

PREGNANT AT THE AGE OF 15. what has this world come to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)