HELP ME- didn't put student number on front of booklet (1 Viewer)

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
oh now i feel so worried for you if you aren't trolling lol

check on monday babe
there's not really much else you can do
do you have any of your teachers phone numbers?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
kat-y said:
ok our supervisors like didnt say anything, and ran around signing everything like the world was ending. which doesn't leave me feeling great about the fact that they would have checked every page of every book before sending them off.

oh my sweet lord. im literally cross 'going to uni' of my to-do list for next year.

this is the worst day of my life. anyone got anything constructive to offer?
Tell you're school

xJennax

HSC
kat-y said:
ok our supervisors like didnt say anything, and ran around signing everything like the world was ending. which doesn't leave me feeling great about the fact that they would have checked every page of every book before sending them off.

oh my sweet lord. im literally cross 'going to uni' of my to-do list for next year.

Aww don't worry. Surely they will be able to fix it for you. Contact the bos or your school and tell them. It isn't your fault anyway because the supervisors are meant to check them all and sign that your number is on everything. If anything you could use that as an excuse! I'm sure you won't get zero for it, especially when they have that blue sheet that says you were there.

DennyCrane

HSC
kat-y said:

Sweetie i hope for your own sake that your trolling, cos otherwise ur pretty screwed for that exam anyway, u still heaps of exams to go so don't stress too much:eek:

But if you are trolling, karma will fucking snap you

Shan4curry

HSC
xJennax said:
Aww don't worry. Surely they will be able to fix it for you. Contact the bos or your school and tell them. It isn't your fault anyway because the supervisors are meant to check them all and sign that your number is on everything. If anything you could use that as an excuse! I'm sure you won't get zero for it, especially when they have that blue sheet that says you were there.
Hey! Speaking of which, did you happen to put your student number on the blue sheet??
As long as you put that on...you have a chance!

kat-y

HSC
i called my Head of Year and she was like:

a) the school is strictly not allowed to be involved in the process, BUT
b) they triple check before sending, AND
c) they MAY send all the ENGLISH paper 1 and 2's off TOGETHER on monday

what do we think of this? anyone know anything?

P.s are people calling me a troll because they think im stupid? or is troll like BOS code for something school-related. im new to this forum thing.

kat-y

HSC
Blue sheet was filled in and signed. bad or good?

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
troll means you're just being a dickhead

anyway
sounds like you should be fine

ASNSWR127

HSC
That is quite simply gross incompetence by the HSC supervisors! the only roles they have are to ensure that all pieces of paper are together, all administrative stuff is done and that we follow the rules

I urge you to make contact with BOS immeadiately and explain your predicament.

Did your supervisors look especially thisk?

Troll is a term to describe someone that doesn't back what they are saying... some people spend WAY too much time on this forum and I suggest that you ignore them :)

xJennax

HSC
Ooh can't your school let the people who send them know that there is one that doesn't have a number and provide them with your number so they can put it on? There's hope now, especially if they triple check them.

Oh and troll means that you're just like faking, but don't listen to them lol.

Shan4curry

HSC
kat-y said:
Blue sheet was filled in and signed. bad or good?
It's put together with your papers, right? You would've had to fill in your student number on that blue sheet.

Anyway, as your latest post just said, they double check. So they'll see your blue form but notice the booklets missing the student number. It's possible they'll fix it up. I dunno, that's what I think.

Elephants

Banned
HSC
Okay, if you're not a troll, you can seriously get away with this by placing all the blame on the supervisor. They'll lose their job, you'll get an estimate. Win-win. Well, not so much win for the homeless supervisor.

kat-y

HSC
im not a troll. I'm thinking that, since they get marked in centres, if worst comes to worst i ring the BOS and say my centre and say i forgot, and they will just go through all the papers from my centre and fnd the retarded one with no number.

agree?

Elephants

Banned
HSC
kat-y said:
im not a troll. I'm thinking that, since they get marked in centres, if worst comes to worst i ring the BOS and say my centre and say i forgot, and they will just go through all the papers from my centre and fnd the retarded one with no number.

agree?
HEY! Each marking centre has a code, and each stack of papers from that centre are bundled together and marked in the same centre. So really, I think you can still redeem youself. CALL BOS NOW!

snowconesyum

HSC
that's really good that the blue sheet was filled out! i'm sure they can sort it out - surely they have to have mistakes crop up like this at least once an HSC, and can match urs to ur papers! but make sure u follow it up on monday!

haha and troll (i think... only been on here a while myself) means ppl that write bull**** for kicks just to stir people up/cause arguments, so i think ppl were thinking that u couldn't have been serious. i feel so bad for you :( but don't worry, im sure all the teachers are on your side and u can sort it out!

if it makes u feel any better, i heard of someone who accidentally burnt all of their modules notes accidentally instead of their journeys notes..

kat-y

HSC
HAHAHAHA that made me feel heaps better about the modules notes. poor girl/boy.

im feeling slightly better now that i know people weren't calling me a troll for being such a retard.

ok thanks for all your help. ill call BOS asap on monday.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
kat-y said:
i called my Head of Year and she was like:

a) the school is strictly not allowed to be involved in the process, BUT
b) they triple check before sending, AND
c) they MAY send all the ENGLISH paper 1 and 2's off TOGETHER on monday

what do we think of this? anyone know anything?

P.s are people calling me a troll because they think im stupid? or is troll like BOS code for something school-related. im new to this forum thing.
Troll= a fake a count or someone who is just posting for the sake of it.

I'm not thinking you are and i don't think most people are either its just such a major thing that it seems unbelievable.

kat-y

HSC
nah we definitely filled our blue sheets out after the exam. fingers crossed.

kat-y

HSC
no i dont have another bos account.

ahhh this is soo stressful i cant study anything else

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
I"m a bit freaked out, I asked the supervisors and they said just to write our student number on the front, not to worry about the pages....

Having a panic attack, what if one goes missing!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)