HELP ME- didn't put student number on front of booklet (1 Viewer)

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
FUCK SHIT. i cannot remember writing my student number on the yellow booklets. i dont know if i did or not.

zoeanne

HSC
we get made too write it on every page of the booklet even if we didnt write on that page....

but fuck they are ment to check it be4 they sign it so they will be in shit to.. OPPS...

but yer just remember to do it for the rest of them :D

Paj20

HSC
kat-y said:
Is there any hope for me if i didn't put my student number on the front of any of my booklets for english paper 1?

Im having the most depressing moment of my life.

Comments about how stupid i am aren't exactly welcome, but if you can't hold back i guess i have to cop it. I was so nervous and then after the exam my stupid brain switched off and for some ludicrous reason i thought the blue sheet was the only thing we had to fill out.

Does ANYONE know what to do??

p.s. no i did not write it inside the booklets either
how did you get out without putting your number on it? I guess they'd fix it neways.

kat-y

HSC
hi everyone. News just in: they fixed it all up but they (i quote) 'could have my guts for garters'

xox

p.s. thanks for making me the number one hottest topic for 2 days running! super famous yiew!

xJennax

HSC
Haha that's good news! It's great it's all sorted now. and LOL at what they said.

Paj20

HSC
kat-y said:
hi everyone. News just in: they fixed it all up but they (i quote) 'could have my guts for garters'

xox

p.s. thanks for making me the number one hottest topic for 2 days running! super famous yiew!

they would always fix it. It's not like it just goes in the bin.

HSC
1. I think it is a troll

yeah you should of put it on every page our supervisors check them all and if we miss one they tell us to write it

Mahoyer

HSC
Our presiding officers are really nice and go through all our papers and even search for someone if they did something stupid.

Like a classmate of mine in our IT exam thinks he may have left before the presiding officer signed his blue form. I hope for his sake they use their common sense and have no problems signing it. I told him he should be alright, as the form is really only for attendance purposes...does any one know what they'd do in light of this? :)

jennieTalia

HSC
kat-y said:
Is there any hope for me if i didn't put my student number on the front of any of my booklets for english paper 1?

Im having the most depressing moment of my life.

Comments about how stupid i am aren't exactly welcome, but if you can't hold back i guess i have to cop it. I was so nervous and then after the exam my stupid brain switched off and for some ludicrous reason i thought the blue sheet was the only thing we had to fill out.

Does ANYONE know what to do??

p.s. no i did not write it inside the booklets either
Okay, dont worry. The supervisors should have checked it and everything.
If you wrote the booklets on your blue form then it will be ok.
See your teachers ASAP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)