HELP ME- didn't put student number on front of booklet (2 Viewers)

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
Ben.Civiletti said:
err, don't they collect the blue sheets while u do the exam? like in the middle of the exam i remember them screwing up my nicely arranged pens. Its just for attendance isn't it? I don't think they put the blue slips inside the exam papers after or do they?

hmm i dono im sure u'll be fine

lol my supervisors just sent one of them past every student marking down if we were here or not and collected blue sheet at end cause they had to sign it

zzzzz i was right at back took ages for them to finally get to me so i could go lol

also OMG i cant wait till i never have to do the fake subject of english again god i hate it

Mithead

HSC
Was talking to a supervisor - they check all of the papers once they've been collected and after everyone leaves. Then they make sure that none are missing student numbers, and where they are it is their job to write them on. Therefore your paper has probably been corrected. Failing that, the marking centre will receive one in the bundle without identification and their clerical staff will fix it up. Good luck! :p

kat-y

HSC
mithead you are my lifesaver. i love you. if you ever need me to play the reassurance game with you when you do something stupid, i will be here.

xox

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
The supervisors were actually meant to check everything is in order in the first place before they allow you to leave.

Younis

HSC
im not sure what you can do. other then contact BOS and the school.

but dont blame yourself.

the examiners are suppose to check that you have filled out everything and also the blue form before they sign the blue form.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
risole91 said:
me two.
It took like 5 minutes; its a joke of them expecting us to do so during the exam
haha yeh. me and three other girls were filling out our numbers on every page of the booklets after the exam and the supervisor goes "you know, it's easier if you do this during the exam" i was like C'MON! as if you're going to break your rhythm to go "hey, i'm gonna fill out my student and centre no., oh now where was i?"

Ben.Civiletti said:
err, don't they collect the blue sheets while u do the exam? like in the middle of the exam i remember them screwing up my nicely arranged pens. Its just for attendance isn't it? I don't think they put the blue slips inside the exam papers after or do they?
they are meant to do it following the exam to double check how many booklets you've used and such.
we weren't allowed to sign ours until the examiner was with us and then they signed it too.

Takuto

HSC
hahha i leave it til the end to use it as excuse to still have my pen in my hand

then finish off my essay / double check my answers

Ramboysf5

HSC
when exam time was up for us, we were allowed to spend time writing student numbers :)

Mamoora

HSC
N/A
Kat-y

Your supervisors should have checked your papers whether the student numbers where on the booklets and whether all of the papers where there before you left....

Hopefully when they were collecting the papers they saw it and wrote your student number on your booklets...

You should call BOS

Hope it works out well for you!

Baggygreen408

HSC
hopefully it comes out as one of the few missing, and when they match it with the school, they will know its urs (thats if u r the only one who didnt write ur number from ur centre)

Sam(uel)

HSC
Takuto said:
hahha i leave it til the end to use it as excuse to still have my pen in my hand

then finish off my essay / double check my answers
haha same, i was proof reading my essay and fixing it a bit :x

HSC
we had to fill in our student number n the blue form before reading time....

just give them a ring n see wat happens :)... at least u wont forget on monday...

inter108

HSC
kat-y said:
Is there any hope for me if i didn't put my student number on the front of any of my booklets for english paper 1?

Im having the most depressing moment of my life.

Comments about how stupid i am aren't exactly welcome, but if you can't hold back i guess i have to cop it. I was so nervous and then after the exam my stupid brain switched off and for some ludicrous reason i thought the blue sheet was the only thing we had to fill out.

Does ANYONE know what to do??

p.s. no i did not write it inside the booklets either
You had pretty shit teachers minding your exam.

I think that exam is gone :( sorry

Takuto

HSC
inter108 said:
You had pretty shit teachers minding your exam.

I think that exam is gone :( sorry
oh great, now you're going to make her depressed

its fine! the examiners should check..

inter108

HSC
Takuto said:
oh great, now you're going to make her depressed

its fine! the examiners should check..
i don't want to lie.

I'm basing it on what i know.

Cause the teachers told me it's vital to have the student number and center number on each writing page written on.

Hopefully i'm wrong.

Takuto

HSC
but the other guy just said the examiners check the papers for student numbers after everyone leaves.

i reck they do..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)