Help needed with a girl (1 Viewer)

marthastuart

HSC
From a guy's perspective, tell her but don't confess undying love, that's tantamount to suicide. Just say you have feelings for her and that you understand if she doesn't fell the same way, and then get on with your life, if she doesn't feel the same way then just continue acting like friends, don't make jokes about it, don't bring it up again, if she doesn't like you it doesn't matter, you're only young boy! Unless for some reason you seriously can't live if you don't have her, then there's no reason to feel so strongly about it. The relationship won't crash and burn if you keep it there, up and running. I've been friends with a girl I've known for three years and she knows how I feel about her, she's known for three years how I feel about her, and I suck with women. They can handle it, the akwardness, if they know you well enough, and you act the same around them as you always have, don't touch them though, they tend to get weirded out by that.

I will give you this one warning thought: Make sure you know how serious she is with her boyfriend. The last thing you want to do is tell her this if she's having thoughts of marriage and babies unless you're 97% sure (Hey, leeway is good) that the way you feel about her is reciprocated.

suzieee

HSC
ok... ive posted in this discussion before... said i was in a similar situation but got over the guy cos he was being an asshole about it... i was actually lying!! lol. i didnt tell him i liked him while he was with the other girl but... i waited until about a month after they had broken up. maybe you should wait until they break up till you tell her??? it worked for me anyway... eventualy :)

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
Captin gay said:
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I am anonuser. At the event, I tried to tap her on the backside to get her to talk to me in private, but my finger slipped and I ended up pinching her really hard. After that, I just ran away. I don't think I can ever see her again.
no you didn't! you continued to have deep and obsessive fantasies of her for the last 4 years! admit it fool!

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
If i was you I would not tell her, but stare at her from afar, just take photos of her, stick them all over your room wall, cut out her face from photos and stick them to dolls, make a video diary and confess your love for her, and finally make a life size doll of her and give it to her as a present.

She will love you.

Team 1A

HSC
Give it a crack, why not? Worst that can happen is you get beaten and rejected but it's better than doing nothing about it.

samwa89...

HSC
i've been with my bf for 1 and a half years
we were friends for 3
trust me, friends can become more.

absolutlaura

HSC
Hmm what a tricky situation... Well, I dont think you should tell her while she still has a boyfriend, it would put her in a shitty shitty position and these things rarely work out how they do in the movies... She's unlikely to run into your arms and profess her undying love, bada-bing-bada-boom...instant break up with boyfriend, I'd bide my time.
She's more likely to realise that the perfect guy (I.e you) was under her nose all along after breaking up with the current boyf...
Us women are complicated creatures, although it seems like we love to hear professions of undying love from unexpected sources, the truth is she's probably going to be shocked and slightly scared.. even if she feels the same. I think you should test the waters... very subtly, she has a boyfriend.. who is probably already jealous of the friendship.. you dont want him violent :p
If you have a strong feeling that the waters are warm and inviting... go swimming.

Good luck :)

Pace_T

HSC
thers a reason y shes with her bf and not u, is it that hard to figure out?

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
To the threadstarter, if we can work that out all on our own, I don't see why you can't come to the same conclusions. It's probably not "love" that you're feeling anyway; males your age often confuse "love" for "longing".

No, wait, because you can't work this out, you deserve to go ahead and destroy your friendship with her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)