HELP Why UNSW? (1 Viewer)

nightweaver066

HSC
Do you think I should put in awards for other subjects?
Since this is the Science Achiever Award, I'd say just stuff related to science (chemistry, physics, maths, etc.) but if you want, put in everything as there isn't anything to lose.

HSC
Since this is the Science Achiever Award, I'd say just stuff related to science (chemistry, physics, maths, etc.) but if you want, put in everything as there isn't anything to lose.
So I can still submit it today? YES! Good good good. My answers to those questions are so bad though haha.

nightweaver066

HSC
So I can still submit it today? YES! Good good good. My answers to those questions are so bad though haha.
I think you can. I submitted mine at 5:05pm (was panicking as I thought applications close at 5:00pm) and it went through.

The thing is, we don't know the closing time.. I know my application isn't the very best and i would improve it by moving it back to drafts but I don't know whether i'd be able to resubmit :S

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Submitted my Robjohns scholar app. 30 mins before time was due.

Science achiever awards there's 40 places so I think its pretty likely that many people here will get in.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Anyone who is planning to attend UNSW? What is it about the uni that appeals to you? This question is particularly aimed at people who are looking to do Science based courses.
Also, if anyone knows anything about the Medical Science degree..
UNSW, USYD & UTS are all good for engineering. At the end of the day you could go to any of them and get a good education.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)