HELPPP~~~! COULD ANYONE SUGGEST ANY good english tutor or tutoring centres? (1 Viewer)

Marie Sake

HSC
Call Marie her students achieve band 5s and 6s. phone 0438882041

Phoebexo

HSC
Hey everyone!
I'm new to this site and am in desperate need of an English tutor also. I've heard many great reviews about Ms. Diab although I don't know which tutoring college she teaches at or where to find her :-(
I'm going into year 11 this year, if that helps. If anyone has any info on where she teaches/ contact details, please let me know! It would be greatly appreciated ^^
Also, what level of English does she teach?
Thank you! :D

bluecrisps

HSC
ditto.
Hey everyone!
I'm new to this site and am in desperate need of an English tutor also. I've heard many great reviews about Ms. Diab although I don't know which tutoring college she teaches at or where to find her :-(
I'm going into year 11 this year, if that helps. If anyone has any info on where she teaches/ contact details, please let me know! It would be greatly appreciated ^^
Also, what level of English does she teach?
Thank you! :D

khfreakau

HSC
I would highly recommend Delta Education. Their tutors are absolutely amazing and their structured program will ensure that you see success in English.

aceer

HSC
I don't understand why people need tutoring.. Can you not learn independently?

such_such

HSC
Haha some teachers just won't teach you what you don't know and need... and some don't teach at all. Then you get confused about English. Then you hate it. Saying that, watch out for crap English tutors. Especially those big classes. PRIVATE TUTORS are the way to go.

aceer

HSC
Haha some teachers just won't teach you what you don't know and need... and some don't teach at all. Then you get confused about English. Then you hate it. Saying that, watch out for crap English tutors. Especially those big classes. PRIVATE TUTORS are the way to go.
I don't think the art of bullshit (English) can be taught lol

KasviL

HSC
well some people aim for 99+ and that's really difficult to get without tutoring. Also English involves a lot of skills and those skills are very difficult to develop independently, if not impossible.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Anyone know Ms Diab tutoring in Canley Heights? If so could you tell me if it's good or its bad

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)