• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hero (1 Viewer)

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
LaraB said:
as i said - read my fucking post you ass. i said - it was in reference to hero calling me retarded... you're the one who decided to apply it to yourself for some stupid reason

dont get on your fucking high horse until you have enough sense to get the facts right

and hero - seriously - fuck off - you have no right to call me a slut or a retard or anything like that...

you're the only one who starts personal insults on the uws forum in response to unrelated comments... you hardly eva respond to what people say, rather you just bitch back at them since you cant say anything constructive in response
Seriously u have no right 2 tell me 2 "fuck off", by the way, if u look back in this thread i'm not the 1 who starts the insults, in fact some1 tried 2 pick an e-fight with me which I didn't even respond 2 and then u as always joins in since bitching is ur ultimate forte and decides this is a great chance 2 turn this into an argument...so if anything ur the 1 2 blame Ms Resident UWS retard...:cool:

L

LaraB

AtticusFinch said:
oooh she thinks she can pull out her excellent legal terminologies. and actually your wrong, i could call you a twit a moron and retarded and still not get an avo taken out against me... go study, you need to... im only posting because you keep replying. stop replying the thread dies, and so does my presence in it.
uh,..no - i can get an avo on anyone..

long as i can prove its disrupting me or threatening me i can get one on anyone i like

L

LaraB

Dreamerish*~ said:
just ignore them '-_- this whole thread's about hero anyway. you might have a right to be here, but do you really wanna be here? :confused:
meh well as i said - i just made one comment and got bitched at so meh

obviously hero has a thing against me given the continual personal insults
\

just as he does against natstar and other people who dont accept his ignorance as useful

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
HerO said:
Try telling that 2 natstar, i'm sure she has a view on that since she's a rep whore...:cool:
um, it's not like she begs people to give her rep. she does have alot, but she's been here a long time.
obviously ALOT of people think her posts are constructive.

i don't get it hero. while you were banned you apologised for sigging me, yet afterwards you've still kept it. THE IRONY

L

LaraB

HerO said:
Seriously u have no right 2 tell me 2 "fuck off", by the way, if u look back in this thread i'm not the 1 who starts the insults, in fact some1 tried 2 pick an e-fight with me which I didn't even respond 2 and then u as always joins in since bitching is ur ultimate forte and decides this is a great chance 2 turn this into an argument...so if anything ur the 1 2 blame Ms Resident UWS retard...:cool:
um..ok show me the first thing that i said that tried to pick a fight with you?

i never tried to pick a fight with you coz im not that p athetic nor is there any point coz you never respond to comments and just criticise the person instead

um..and iof you're so fab for not responding to it, whyt he hell respond to me then huh? if im such a moron or sorry..retard's ur favourite word... for responsing, what the hell does that make you!?

just leave the uws forum if im so damn annoying since unlike you i hav ea reason to b e here so have no intention of leaving

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
LaraB said:
uh,..no - i can get an avo on anyone..

long as i can prove its disrupting me or threatening me i can get one on anyone i like
wrong. no magistrate will EVER grant you an AVO (who has a completely clean record and some form of future) on me or anyone in a similar situation. the key word in avo is VIOLENCE. the presumption of giving an avo is to stop assault.
assault is only physical assault or verbal assault ie "im going to hurt you"
calling you a retard is giving an opinion on your state of mind. in no way is their an insinuation that you will be physically hurt.
the only other way you can get an avo is if i stalk you...
you call urself a law student. you know fuck all...
EVERYONE STOP POSTING AND LET THE THREAD DIE
BANG THIS IS THE LAST WORD

L

LaraB

AtticusFinch said:
wrong. no magistrate will EVER grant you an AVO (who has a completely clean record and some form of future) on me or anyone in a similar situation. the key word in avo is VIOLENCE. the presumption of giving an avo is to stop assault.
assault is only physical assault or verbal assault ie "im going to hurt you"
calling you a retard is giving an opinion on your state of mind. in no way is their an insinuation that you will be physically hurt.
the only other way you can get an avo is if i stalk you...
you call urself a law student. you know fuck all...
EVERYONE STOP POSTING AND LET THE THREAD DIE
BANG THIS IS THE LAST WORD
um ...ok good luck with torts then ...

assualt is any act, verbal or physical that creates apprehension in another

apprehension ins't fear, not does anything anywhere ever say that it has to be physical... nor does it say you have to explicitely say "i will hurt you"

seriously - get ur facts straight before you go insulting me

i could email you an entire list of cases and judgements that support this!

good luck finding any that supports your argument coz these have all been overruled

HerO

Banned
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
don't you think you're being a little stubborn?... :(
it's not really worth it to keep arguing.
Stubborn hey, fecking tell me about it biatch, she's 1 of the most stubborn son of a fecking homos i've ever fecking seen, 4 feck's sake she needs 2 get bitch slapped...:cool:

L

LaraB

HerO said:
Stubborn hey, fecking tell me about it biatch, she's 1 of the most stubborn son of a fecking homos i've ever fecking seen, 4 feck's sake she needs 2 get bitch slapped...:cool:
ok then - come n fuckin bitch slap me you prick!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
LaraB said:
um ...ok good luck with torts then ...

assualt is any act, verbal or physical that creates apprehension in another

apprehension ins't fear, not does anything anywhere ever say that it has to be physical... nor does it say you have to explicitely say "i will hurt you"

seriously - get ur facts straight before you go insulting me

i could email you an entire list of cases and judgements that support this!

good luck finding any that supports your argument coz these have all been overruled
dad the lawyer come here... read that post.
ok so shes wrong? would a magistrate ever put an avo on me? no? ok thanks
STOP POSTING

HerO

Banned
HSC
Annegelic said:
um, it's not like she begs people to give her rep. she does have alot, but she's been here a long time.
obviously ALOT of people think her posts are constructive.

i don't get it hero. while you were banned you apologised for sigging me, yet afterwards you've still kept it. THE IRONY
Annegelic u hopeless slutbag, I was apologetic at the time but u didn't seem 2 be very appreciative of it and proceeded 2 bag me which is fecking disgraceful seeing it's a formal apology from some1 who is apologetic, so wtf have u got 2 complain...:cool:

L

LaraB

AtticusFinch said:
dad the lawyer come here... read that post.
ok so shes wrong? would a magistrate ever put an avo on me? no? ok thanks
STOP POSTING
um...well hey i've gotten an AVO for verbal threats as small as that so feel free to criticse an already made decision of a magistrate..

the fact that you'd get ur dad, if he's even there coz 4 all i know he aint, 2 check up on ur argument is just sad...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
omg you stupid head! :mad:

can't you see that the only way you can stop getting pissed off in this thread is to leave?

HerO and AtticusFinch are more stubborn than you. you can't win.

just be a leader and leave then everyone else will.
Dreamerish, I know what your saying, but how would you feel if this kind of thread occured in the chemistry sub-forum? I'd be guessing that you would be getting pretty mad as well.

Btw Dreamerish, do you speak to mitochondria?

L

LaraB

Dreamerish*~ said:
omg you stupid head! :mad:

can't you see that the only way you can stop getting pissed off in this thread is to leave?

HerO and AtticusFinch are more stubborn than you. you can't win.

just be a leader and leave then everyone else will.

lol - well as i said before, i just made one comment to start with and got insulted in return.. so who's to say they will leave

esepcially since Atticus has started PM'ing me anyway

btw - how do you block PM's anyone?

L

LaraB

Annegelic said:
lol dreamerish. that's a quitter's attitude.
lol :p

yeah well if i hadnt been called retarded, stupid, twit, slut etc etc etc i wouldn't have said anything - i only responded coz of da stupid insults directed at me rather than what i said

L

LaraB

HerO said:
Juz feck off Lara Beach, I bet ur juz about 2 orgasm right at this minute, I know u luv this shit, ur always the 1 who starts this shit...:cool:
u have some weird sexual shit happenin if it would even enter ur mind that someone would get off on an argument on a forum...seriously if that thought even occurs in ur mind u need help...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
LaraB said:
um...well hey i've gotten an AVO for verbal threats as small as that so feel free to criticse an already made decision of a magistrate..

the fact that you'd get ur dad, if he's even there coz 4 all i know he aint, 2 check up on ur argument is just sad...
i asked him the law. i wouldnt waste his time on your dribble posts.
and i only pmed you to get you to STOP POSTING!!!

L

LaraB

Komaticom said:
What's going on here? Expletives tossed around like bags of tea? Sheer folly I say.
This thread should be locked for the benefit of all involved.
grr that's what i said!!!

like..3 times!

i think Minai's the moderator but they aint around i take it..

usually Minai closes these

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)