Heroes (US) (1 Viewer)

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
I think his head was sliced in the scar-angle. Then it couldnt heal completely because of Haitians presence. Or something. Or maybe its a plot hole. Who cares, It looks cool.

Todays ep was best described as the calm before the storm.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
vanush said:
Todays ep was best described as the calm before the storm.
Agreed. It'll be interesting to see next week's. Although last week's episode was way more awesome than this one, we've been set up for a lot of stuff next week.

2 left.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Death - I don't have the energy to follow what you're saying right now, but I promise I'll try to make sense of it later.

I just watched The Hard Part. Not too bad. Sylar orientated, which was cool. Stupid Nathan Petrelli.

Oh, and the boys are back in town. Bennett, Sprague and Parkman. Oh yeah.

Next week:

Landslide: Angela Petrelli is forced to play a bigger role in Nathan, Peter, and Claire's life. The truth about the death of Nathan and Peter's father is finally revealed along with his true identity. When Nathan finds out that he may have a chance to become more than mayor he is confronted with a decision that he must make. As election day nears some try to leave NYC. HRG and Matt learn another surprising secret. Also, Sylar is eating another hero's brain. Hiro's dad returns.

Nathan more than mayor? I thought he was going for the Presidency?

Oh, and a little thought I had whilst watching 5 Years Gone: Sylar killed Claire in the Petrelli mansion and got her power, right? But how would he have done that? I thought she could heal? Stemming from this is the question of how he would have done it on Homecoming night... The only conclusion I can come up with is that she can't heal as fast as Peter? Not that that makes any sense.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It was a pretty good ep not as good as last weeks though.

Claire can and can't fully heal all the time. They do have a spot remember with the tree in her head and Peter with the glass unless someone takes that out they will stay dead. Also if you cut off the top of their skull and take their brain out I don't think you could heal from that.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
pritnep said:

Claire can and can't fully heal all the time. They do have a spot remember with the tree in her head and Peter with the glass unless someone takes that out they will stay dead. Also if you cut off the top of their skull and take their brain out I don't think you could heal from that.
I think he means how Peter healed when Sylar cut open his head while Claire didn't. Possibly because he did it from behind her? Not sure.

And I thought Sylar just looks at their brains and sees how they work, I don't think he actually eats them.

stephenchow

HSC
The future that is depicted in episode 21 is the future they have created so far which is why Sylar isnt dead and he doesn't have Claire's powers. This is because Peter saved her during the time she sneaked out to the football game.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I had another thought as to why Claire may not have been able to heal... Perhaps Sylar was using his telekinesis to hold her in place, but because Peter is Uber, he could outdo Sylar's power... ?

stephenchow

HSC
SiZmOs said:
I had another thought as to why Claire may not have been able to heal... Perhaps Sylar was using his telekinesis to hold her in place, but because Peter is Uber, he could outdo Sylar's power... ?
Peter managed to regenerate cause he used the telekinesis power to interupt Sylar slicing his head open while Claire couldnt do anything.

Also they should put in more fighting sequences cause the 2nd encounter i think didnt even last a minute, and we arent even shown how Peter and Sylar fought in the future.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
pritnep said:

yeah you are right, syler probably would try and see if he can cut open faster than she can heal, if not all he has to do is deleiver a quick fatal blow [stabbing her in the back of the head or something] and then get back to disecting her brain. My opinion on that syler cutting peters head bit was that peter wasnt healing faster than syler could cut, he used telekenesis to slow/stop his cutting and then healed.

Remember Claire is totally weak, the only thing she can do is heal and not die, shes just a little girl. Any one of us could overpower her, tie her up and throw her in a closet or something. Also i think if you drowned her in the ocean it would have the same effect as the tree branch in the head, until the immediate death threat is removed she remains dead.

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
tv doesnt have to make sense...
i wonder how they're gonna stop peter from goin nuclear in chapter 22

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
We get it, stephenchow. He used telekinesis. Gotchya. Maybe say it just once more, to get the message across?

And how do we know it's Peter that goes nuclear? Could be Sprague? Could be Bennett, or Mrs. Petrelli. (Just ignore that).

And Micah should do more. He's just annoying at this stage.

And serius, I agree with your ocean theory. And your closet theory.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
stephenchow said:
Peter managed to regenerate cause he used the telekinesis power to interupt Sylar slicing his head open while Claire couldnt do anything.

Also they should put in more fighting sequences cause the 2nd encounter i think didnt even last a minute, and we arent even shown how Peter and Sylar fought in the future.
I read an interview with one of the writers that asked why the scene was cut short. His answer was something along the lines of, "Wait until 'How To Stop An Exploding Man' (Ep. 23)".

Hell yeah.

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
im surprised this thread isnt as active as the others
heroes is an AWESOME show !!
is chapter 22 out yet ?

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
kb1509 said:
im surprised this thread isnt as active as the others
heroes is an AWESOME show !!
is chapter 22 out yet ?
I'm getting it right now.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
SiZmOs said:
Likewise. :D
Nice.

Just watched it, have to say I didn't see at least one of those things coming. The future episode still takes my favourite spot, but this was a decent one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)