hey class of 07 i think we all need help (1 Viewer)

bos1234

HSC
ahahhaahha:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
my head just asploded because i tried to picture someone who has a negative IQ.
You always beat me in calling out sandman.

Class of 07: chill.

It's pretty cool now at 5am EST..

chenliru

[h<3rt_kdramas.]
HSC
class of 07, as you guys and girls no that were n are final weeks of school YES! but wat if those weeks of school and study are were ur with people who wanna ruin u and stuff ur study up all because of doing the right thing.
if anyone has got any sugestions on how to help me or other people ( yes people can come into this forum and post there problems and we will all help out ) then yeah write it down and let us know because it would be really good

i fink the dude is trying to say:

"its our final weeks of school & studying [for the hsc]. however, you're surrounded by people who wanna get back at you for doing the right thing and are preventing you from studying [o_O? is that rite?] does anyone have suggestions for helping me & others in the same situation?"

thats about all i managed to understand, unless anyone has a better tranlsation for it.

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
Basically if they are ur true friends they will accept that u want to study but i owuldnt go and do something drastic such as ditvching all ur friends. Its really important that u do ge to study and do ur best but at the same time it is important that these are the biggest years in your life and next year u will be out in the world by yourself so you shouldnt forget that friends are really important. You wont spend every minute of everyday studying and if ur friends are really ur friends spend time with them sometimes and make up study groups with other people at other times. Dont lose ur friends alltogether coz of something as trivial as the hsc.

chenliru

[h<3rt_kdramas.]
HSC
dion7789 said:
Basically if they are ur true friends they will accept that u want to study but i owuldnt go and do something drastic such as ditvching all ur friends. Its really important that u do ge to study and do ur best but at the same time it is important that these are the biggest years in your life and next year u will be out in the world by yourself so you shouldnt forget that friends are really important. You wont spend every minute of everyday studying and if ur friends are really ur friends spend time with them sometimes and make up study groups with other people at other times. Dont lose ur friends alltogether coz of something as trivial as the hsc.
exactly.

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
chenliru said:
YAH someone agrees with me lol...anyway 07s enjoy the year and dont stress toomuch though slightly hypocritical saying this the hsc isnt the be all and end all there is light at the end of the tunnel...enjoy the year!

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
Bookie said:
my head just asploded because i tried to picture someone who has a negative IQ.
xslr8tor = bookie ? .. i never picked it

eggburta

HSC
dr baby beanie said:
:lol:

I think I deciphered it alright, I suppose this is good practice if I wanted to be a doctor...ie practising understanding people in complex situations. :p
Perfection, Pride and hard work

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Bookie said:
i missed 3 months of school, didnt try, and got 96.4

so its not hard to get a 99.
Everyone has a different level of ability. You are obviously one of the smarter people but it certainly wouldn't be easy to get a 99 for a lot of people.

If I remember correctly from your blog, you owned MX1 and rocked at English mostly but many people struggle in those subjects. You also put in effort by studying at libraries.

Wow, now I have no idea where I'm going with this post. Probably just an attempt to delay doing any work.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
child, no work needs to be done.

i went to the library and the only thing it helped was past papers the week before the exam. i needed the quiet, but unfortunately, libraries pre-hsc arent all that great.

now ill admit i have awesome maths ability and am/was generally interested in a lot of phsyics and cosmology. but english i wasnt interested or partipating, and i got 86. and well, lets take for example economics. i got 78 - NO STUDY WHATSOEVER. Like, literally none.

So if a guy who does nothing for economics bar turn up to class and do worksheets for 40 minute periods while sampling his neighbours new angel and airwaves / the roots / slipknot album. i didnt even do anything later on, but in the early stages i did do my worksheets in class - which slowly but surely made sure i covered the topics. but this was all in class. nothing outside.

so if you can just put that much in, and say, 15 minutes on average study per night over the whole year for a subject like that; then surely you can get 80-85 in a subject (no ability required)?

now, say you lift that average to an hour a night (which kids who really want that UAI will do) - then you could push the 90 mark.

now, an hour a night was way too much for me, but i know kids in year 11 doing an hour a night per subject. if theres something you want, you will get it. Just depends on what you want to put in.

If you guys want, I'll write up "the brutally blunt bastard's guide to getting 95+" and hope for it to get stickied. but, show interest, otherwise itll never get posted and/or stickied.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Bookie said:
If you guys want, I'll write up "the brutally blunt bastard's guide to getting 95+" and hope for it to get stickied. but, show interest, otherwise itll never get posted and/or stickied.
Yes, please. I've been dying for some of your style of writing since the blog thing finished. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)