Hillary Clinton OR Barack Obama? (1 Viewer)

Which one would you choose?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 189 76.2%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 59 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Stevo. said:
I don't trust Obama cause he was a former Muslim. By leaving he has commited apostasy and I believe he is more cunning than that. A vote for Obama is a vote for a Muslim revolution. Think of a world were terrorism is allowed to run rampage and extremists and fundamentalist destroy all that you've loved. This is what you are voting for when you vote Obama.
How open would Islamofascist governments be to dealing with an apostate or a woman?

lol:
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2118/todolistbushdemzd7.gif

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Stevo. said:
I don't trust Obama cause he was a former Muslim. By leaving he has commited apostasy and I believe he is more cunning than that. A vote for Obama is a vote for a Muslim revolution. Think of a world were terrorism is allowed to run rampage and extremists and fundamentalist destroy all that you've loved. This is what you are voting for when you vote Obama.
I was surprised when i read your post, because i never knew that. But when i read about him, many places (wikipedia actually :shy:) said that he wasnt raised as a muslim, his dad was, although he say his dad was a confirmed atheist. Obama, is christian.

On a related note, Obama and Osama do rhyme together....so run for your life!!:cold: :uhoh:

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Stevo. said:
So him being part muslim makes him a terrorist, terrorist supporter, or a fan of
terrorism?
GTFO

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Stevo. said:
Yes. He's also black, so there's going to be a major shortage of watermelons and fried chicken. Education will also go down the drain cause we all know monkeys have no actual thinking processes conducive to a first world country.
Rofl you define stereotyping and stupidity :rofl:

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/02/17/673670.aspx

From NBC/NJ's Mike Memoli
CANTON, OH -- Robert Holeman came to Timken High School here today with a message to deliver to Bill Clinton. He did -- and he said the former president wasn’t happy about it.

Clinton spoke to a capacity crowd in this Northeast Ohio town, the third of five events today in the Buckeye State. He told voters that the contest was “the power of speeches against the promise of solutions by a world-class change maker.”

Throughout the event, as Clinton made his case for his wife, Holeman’s dissenting voice could be heard. At times he simply shouted Obama’s name. When Clinton would set up a sure applause line, Holeman could be heard heckling. As soon as Clinton finished speaking, the Canton native made a beeline to the ropeline to give Clinton a piece of his mind.

“I asked the president to please stop the bickering between the campaigns,” Holeman said in an interview afterwards. “All this name calling is like the bully in the yard. He can’t get his way, he can’t get nothing done.” Holeman said he thought Clinton was “gasping for air.”

“This is the last hurrah. After March 4, Hillary Clinton will be out of the race for good, and Obama will take the commanding lead,” he said. “She should back him with her delegates immediately. That’s what I’m asking them to do.”

Holeman said that Clinton responded by saying Obama came after him first. Holeman also described Clinton’s reaction to him as “irate.”

“I think he even hit me in the face with his hand,” he said. “He did give me a little pop. It was okay, because I understand his tenacity for his wife.” Clinton did engage Holeman for a few minutes, at times pointing directly at him. It was unclear whether he did make physical contact, however.

Holeman said he did support Bill Clinton during his campaigns, but that now the country wants a “new perspective.” “I think the president’s trying hoodwink us, bamboozle us, put us back in the okie doke,” he said. “He had eight years to do what he was supposed to do. All the things he said that she’s gonna do, he had the same authority that he wants her to have. Now if one Clinton, the male Clinton can’t get it done, how is Ms. Clinton [going to].”

Several Clinton supporters who saw the exchange came up to Holeman after to -- shall we say delicately -- express their disapproval for his actions. More negativity, Holeman said. “Hillary Clinton has started the most negative campaign I have ever seen, other than what the Republicans can launch,” he said. “I think we need to come together on those issues.”

*** UPDATE *** Obama spokesperson Ben LaBolt said Holeman was "absolutely not" a plant by the campaign. And a spokesperson for President Clinton who was near the president said there was no physical contact.
Even a Obama fan is smarter than Clinton, lol

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Stevo. said:

Didn't all the accusation of Obama studying in a Muslim school was debunked by CNN (it was a public school), from what I know, the whole Muslim thing was started by.....FOX NEWS :D

HSC
Gay Captain said:
When the war on terror gets tough, you need blackup.

Obama08

(because even racism is less important than keeping women in the kitchen)
I liek.

Stevo. said:
Are you high or just a fox viewer/republican/redneck/sheeple/idiot?

Repeat after me

Muslim != Terrorism
Muslim != Terrorism
Muslim != Terrorism
Muslim != Terrorism
Muslim != Terrorism
Muslim != Terrorism
Muslim != Terrorism
Muslim != Terrorism
Muslim != Terrorism
Muslim != Terrorism

This is also in order

Selecting candidates based on religion = go kill yourself.

ari89 said:
Fixed

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hillary Clinton. :)

About time a woman stepped up to the plate. And also, if it came down to Clinton vs. McCain, I wouldn't mind who won. But if it was Obama vs. McCain....

god's pie

Banned
HSC
N/A
Gosh I hate how recently Clinton is claiming Obama is plagiarising his speeches, even that gender confused celebrity wannabe Perez Hilton is writing lies and posting Youtube claiming that, which he didn't post the whole speech which would debunked the the whole thing, loser. :mad1:

Zrap

glock9
HSC
[SIZE=-1]Terrorist http://www.aeroflight.co.uk/definitions.htm
One who utilizes the systematic use of violence and intimidation to achieve political objectives, while disguised as a civilian non-combatant. The use of a civilian disguise while on operations exempts the perpetrator from protection under the Geneva Conventions, and consequently if captured they are liable for prosecution as common criminals. = Obama??
maybe your mistaken for Osama. What a banana.

[/SIZE]

boris

Banned
HSC
There is some shit on Fox News or some news channel on Foxtel.
They're going on and on and on and on with shit.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Schroedinger said:
not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslim
What constitutes terrorism? Killing people in explosions in foreign countries?
Oh shi-

Didn't Israel do that to the Hezbollah official in Syria like a week or so ago?

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Musk said:

If you go to a foreign country, aren't you suppose to wear their country's traditional clothing to show respect? Hillary is just getting more stupid and desperate.

[insert John Howard and George Bush wearing Asian clothing lol]

Anyway read this + video

Bill Clinton: "If You Elect Me"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A_0xhC3uSEI

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/february2008/260208_b_Clinton.htm

:uhoh:

makes you go 'hmmmmm'

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)